Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

I just hope they make him take a picture with the bowl trophy so we can get the last laugh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be real WVU doesn't have the balls to get ****ed off anyway so he can do what he wants because there won't be any backlash

Richt and Dugans obviously called in the Playmaker on this one I think. Still a take but he's probably learned he's got a little growing up to do still.

Advertisement
Harley is dynamite without pads and with the time to make quadruple moves. A 7 on 7 legend.

Honestly he's a straight line speedster and not much else. The moves he's throwing in those highlights are awful - he can't change direction.

Great if we get him because he has the speed to take the top off the D, but he's not in Thomas' league.

Advertisement
His mother allegedly called this a "courtesy visit." I'd like to give Harley a courtesy kick in the ***.

Advertisement
Harley is dynamite without pads and with the time to make quadruple moves. A 7 on 7 legend.

He had a much better season -- in pads -- than your buddy Sam Bruce had last year.

[HUDL]video/3/3865227/57f6ea1690f99313e06d0199[/HUDL]

We'll see what happens. According to today's Rivals interview, his mom is pushing Miami but his dad thinks the offer was too late.

Advertisement
Back