Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

Advertisement
I like him again...or until he says he's sticking with wvu. Then I'm right back to not liking him!!

But I like Thomas more....regardless.

Give me all three- Harley, Thomas and Pouncey. We need Miami speed and I'd rather have young receivers than transfers.

richt would tell an older guy he should look to transfer if he could get all three. i would bet money on that. he loves speed.

weird thing was the day after harley "shut things down" he started following richt on twitter.

I want Thomas. This guy is a decent backup plan to Thomas.

HAVE to make sure Harley isn't playing. If there's even a chance his "commitment" would knock Thomas or Pouncey out of the class, tell him thanks but no thanks.

I still think our best 3 WR class is Njoku, Thomas, and Pouncey (if no Smith.) If we have room for 4, Harley is a take.
Yep. Don't let this little duplicitous **** hat game us out of Thomas or Pouncey.

If he wants in here make him sit across from Mike Irving Sr. and look him in the eyes and say "I'm coming to UM no ifs and or buts." Then if he flakes out Irving can make him the scourge of South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol what was it two weeks he says he was following God and was shutting his recruitment down

now hes visiting us

gotta love sofla divas..

I hope Pouncey and Thomas take his spot.

We not in a position for spots to be taken. Some of ya'll need to get out of your feelings and step out of Fantasy that we're the Miami of old; we need depth, we need playmakers, and we need Miami speed. If he wants in, no matter what the shenanigans he pulled, get him in. Get him, Thomas, Pouncey, and Smith in. That's how you get to Miami of yesteryear, that's how you start building relationships in the tri-county area.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope Pouncey and Thomas take his spot.

Pouncey is nothing special.

Harley > Pouncey

They won't be asked to do the same thing. There is a role for both.

This. Njoku and Pouncey (with AR-15) on the outside. Thomas and Harley in the slot. ****.

I'm well aware but if it comes to down one spot in this class and the two options are Pouncey and Harley - I want Harley.

I don't think UM takes 2 slot receivers in this class. If that's the case give me Thomas over Harley any day of the week. Thomas is faster, more elusive and has a better frame to add good weight.

I'd take Harley. Still think we should go after Thomas regardless given that I think he's the better prospect. Need that speed on the field. But make him commit on the spot or nothing.

Advertisement
Back