Harley confirms he will OV to Miami starting tonight.

lol what was it two weeks he says he was following God and was shutting his recruitment down

now hes visiting us

gotta love sofla divas..
He shut it down too early and missed out on over a month of fawning and attention. He was feeling left out as he saw programs still battling for other local guys.

Advertisement
I don't think UM takes 2 slot receivers in this class. If that's the case give me Thomas over Harley any day of the week. Thomas is faster, more elusive and has a better frame to add good weight.

Its not like we have a proven slot wr, Berrios has yet to do anything at that position

Probably with each day that goes by he realizes he's going to live in Morgantown WV playing for an inferior program vs living in Coral Gables and playing for a program back on the rise

Advertisement
lol what was it two weeks he says he was following God and was shutting his recruitment down

now hes visiting us

gotta love sofla divas..
He shut it down too early and missed out on over a month of fawning and attention. He was feeling left out as he saw programs still battling for other local guys.

Obviously God changed his mind

I don't think UM takes 2 slot receivers in this class. If that's the case give me Thomas over Harley any day of the week. Thomas is faster, more elusive and has a better frame to add good weight.

Its not like we have a proven slot wr, Berrios has yet to do anything at that position

thomas has grade issues. last thing the staff prob wants is for another sam bruce w/o any back up. hopefully thomas works out but
if he doesnt, we have a problem.

People should not be butthurt with Harley yet. He's just done a lot of talking so far. Hasn't put pen to paper yet like some of these other guys. We should be welcoming him as a South Florida talent we need to keep home.

Advertisement
This is pretty funny. I'm reading this as him seeing that Miami is all of a sudden in the running for Thomas, Pouncey, Smith (maybe), and both transfers and now he's second guessing that decision to WV.

I want Thomas. This guy is a decent backup plan to Thomas.
Yep. Harley is a nice player, I certainly would like to have his speed on the roster. Thomas is a much much bigger get though. I can't imagine WVU will be too happy if Harley visits.

I will be surprised if he shows up.

Let me be clear I hate how he handled this, hate how he disrespected us, hate how he seems so flip flop on his commitment but facts are he has speed to ******* burn and yes I wanted him before and am in no way soft shouldered and emotional let's get him back if we can and finish with a nasty at group

Advertisement
If we take Hartless and let Thomas go, we shall again be goldenized. Thomas is elite, Hartless is not. If we get both, fine, but if we only get one it better be Thomas.

Thomas is clearly on another level but harley can be redshirted too. he is very skinny. the year to develop. reality is Langham is never gonna play. Cager is coming off a major surgery plus he didnt show that much prior. we need wr's. Smith and Thomas can make plays right away. Pouncey and Harley can develop.

I hope Pouncey and Thomas take his spot.

We not in a position for spots to be taken. Some of ya'll need to get out of your feelings and step out of Fantasy that we're the Miami of old; we need depth, we need playmakers, and we need Miami speed. If he wants in, no matter what the shenanigans he pulled, get him in. Get him, Thomas, Pouncey, and Smith in. That's how you get to Miami of yesteryear, that's how you start building relationships in the tri-county area.

I agree with everything. you forgot to add...we don't need to get played again and risk losing Thomas or Pouncey

Advertisement
If we take Hartless and let Thomas go, we shall again be goldenized. Thomas is elite, Hartless is not. If we get both, fine, but if we only get one it better be Thomas.

its not about letting Thomas "go" its about making a statement.

I want Thomas. This guy is a decent backup plan to Thomas.
Yep. Harley is a nice player, I certainly would like to have his speed on the roster. Thomas is a much much bigger get though. I can't imagine WVU will be too happy if Harley visits.

I will be surprised if he shows up.

WVU got no juice. They'll drive him to his UM visit if he tells them to.

Advertisement
Back