Gus Edwards Out For Season

Advertisement
The blowjobfest for Collins is ridiculous. Is he good, yes. Is he that much better than Walton or Yearby, no. He averaged less than 4 YPC vs the SEC last year if you take away the A&M game which had a historically horrendous defense. Cook ****s all over Collins.

Alex Collins Game By Game Stats and Performance - Arkansas Razorbacks - ESPN

they play real teams weekly with no OL......AC is a boss of a RB

when u see a sec defense your looking at miami 15 years ago

Advertisement
The blowjobfest for Collins is ridiculous. Is he good, yes. Is he that much better than Walton or Yearby, no. He averaged less than 4 YPC vs the SEC last year if you take away the A&M game which had a historically horrendous defense. Cook ****s all over Collins.

They have 2 All SEC offensive lineman and TE. Also, Jonathan Williams seems to be okay running behind that OL. I'm not saying Collins sucks but he's incredibly overrated.

Jonathan Williams Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Arkansas Razorbacks - ESPN
Jonathan Williams Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Arkansas Razorbacks - ESPN

Good thing we got Jordan Scarlett, Dexter Williams and Brandon Powell to pick up the slack.

Get over it ,your not a fan anyway...if you are then get over it ....
Walton and Yearby are good enough to beat Acc competition..
It this staff that holding us back .....(Rick Ross voice)

Advertisement
Yeah, I agree with this. People on this board are acting like Yearby and Walton weren't both top 5-10 RB's IN THE COUNTRY out of high school. Let's not forget Choc, I think this is the break he needed, or else he wouldn't have gotten much burn. I'm looking forward to watching these 3. If you want to complain about something, complain about the offensive line. That is where the problem will be.

Good thing we got Jordan Scarlett, Dexter Williams and Brandon Powell to pick up the slack.

Get over it ,your not a fan anyway...if you are then get over it ....
Walton and Yearby are good enough to beat Acc competition..
It this staff that holding us back .....(Rick Ross voice)

not really buddy. cook had jameis so it wasn't like teams were stacking the box like they do vs collins. and what great defense did cook produce against? certainly not ours

Sh*t sucks, I wanted to see what he could do with more carries this year..

ha..you serious? look at the whole of the sec defenses from the last couple years..almost all of them suck.. are you paying any attention?

Advertisement
Sure would like Cook, Collins, Mitchell, Dex, Cronk, Scarlett, or ya know any of the 15 or so RB we lost. I think Walton is the starter by FSU honestly.

Losing Collins hurt the worst. He was our commit got taken away. He is probably the best of the bunch and would have been a tremendous partner to Duke the last two years and ready to rock this year. The big fast gamebreaker we have missed. Plus his mom was way cool.

Man, I had forgot about Brandon Powell. So officially did he leave cause of the admissions deal or because the turds offered and they were his dream school? Maan, either one of Dexter Williams or Jordan Cronkrite would looked good for depth right now. Smh.

Advertisement
@ByTimReynolds 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: Miami says RB Gus Edwards out for season with left foot injury. School 1st believed matter was minor; more tests showed otherwise.

Losing Gus is no big deal. Gus is average......................Fullback! Should not be a TB at Miami!

96 carries for 389 yards = 4.05 ypc

Under 4 four times vs SEC. 4.2 once. The only teams he ripped up were the bad defenses (#50, 72, 114 vs the run). He's a good RB, Yearby and Walton are better.

ha..you serious? look at the whole of the sec defenses from the last couple years..almost all of them suck.. are you paying any attention?

but there top heavy, i mean of course the whole conference isnt going to be good. i bet if alex was in orange n green alot of u guys would be slurping, he puts on a dif jersey and he garbage. not saying u just saying the fans here r retarded as ****

Advertisement
Back