Gus Edwards Out For Season

very strange to say the least. what kind of foot injury would keep him out the whole year and why did this come out of left field? theres been a lot of unexplained injuries over the past 4 years.

Could be A Lisfranc Injury, which is season ending. They often seem like a minor sprain until they do an MRI.

Depending on severity They can be career ending too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks. But!!! I can't wait to watch the Yearby and Walton show. Truth is, they are the best backs on the roster.

I am just happy because we landed all of those S FL rbs.....

Yearby, Walton and choc, yeah I'm glad we got them too.... Stfu b*tching

Alex collins? Sony michel? Dalvin cook?

Brandon Powell? Jordan Scarlett? Dexter Williams? Jordan Cronkite?

#BBB

Advertisement
This sucks a lot. I expected Yearby to be our starter but it puts a lot of pressure on him and Walton. I guess Yearby, Walton, Gray won't be to bad potentially.

It's #TheKidIsReady

fl-miami-hurricanes-football-0808-20150807

@ByTimReynolds: Now, some good news for Canes fans: Told tonight that Mark Walton "was one of the best players on the field" in 2nd camp scrimmage.

Advertisement
Just want to reiterate the "**** you" to all the guys who rationalized away Al's incompetence in losing Collins and Sony and Cook and Scarlett and Cronk and...sigh. Oh and also not even offering London. Looking at you, DK and Brock. I'm sure I'm not blameless but even when I worshipped Al at the peak of the NCAA mess I am pretty sure I knew that he was ****** up.

Guess they all must have been "me guys".

Last edited:

@ByTimReynolds: Now, some good news for Canes fans: Told tonight that Mark Walton "was one of the best players on the field" in 2nd camp scrimmage.

Lulz at that being good news. A true freshman is one of the best players on the field in golden's fifth year. Lmao.

You can't deny greatness. Nick Chubb was one of the best players on UGA (freshman), Lenoard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Duke Johnson, etc. All were dominant as true freshman.

Advertisement
Back