GT is this bad..

Advertisement
Still 5 days away but Saturday looks like a wash-out weather-wise according to weather.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
We might catch Pitt slippin only to take that loss to FSU that puts us out of our misery.

Only one way this season can end, and its with that FSU loss.

At this point i am not sure if this team has the focus to string 3 victories against P5 teams .... and i am not talking about just players.... we have an amateur staff losing focus and taking games off, like our DC vs CMU

Been waiting for one of the stat and and analytical guru's to put up miami vs gt by the numbers. Old school eye test person myself. My eye test tells me gt is bad. My eye test also tells me our offense may keep this closer than it should be

Advertisement
They cant pass. Their qb is only hitting 45% of his passes. However, their running back is impressive. 6'1 220 pounds and runs hard. Also, they have a slot receiver thats dangerous and another big receiver thats kinda slow but very big. Defensively they should be better than what they are. They have a couple good dbs. Their linebackers are missing a lot of tackles though. Probably because their defense needs to stay out there so long since their o cant move the ball.

They lost at home to fcs citadel.citadel has 4 losses to mediocre fcs teams. We should win by 40 but I do not trust our offense that much
Because they are so bad, Enos will do as little as possible to get the W. He will think he can keep it extremely simple and be able to roll over them. As CMU taught us, that crap doesn't work.

The only way we stomp them is if our D forces a lot of turnovers. Otherwise, I expect an ugly 24-13 type of game. If that. Yeah, we SHOULD beat them by 30, but Enos won't call a game that takes advantages of our talent. He wants to win it with his brain instead of with our skill.

Advertisement
Noon kickoff on ACCN. I always worry about the team's energy on these early kickoffs. Hopefully we don't come out and sleepwalk for the first half of the game.

A win against GTech would be a great win. Miami hasn’t won a lot games against FBS opponents lately.

Advertisement
Back