GT is this bad..

I think this game may be close.

I thought VT would be close. It ended up that way.

Duke blew VT out and they blew out GT. Transitive Property never works.

Given our situation with this OL and the defense being shaky. I say we will win by 3-14 points. 20 point win is high. I think Vegas is smoking on this one but I hope they are right.

It’d be nice to get a another blowout victory and some confidence flowing.

Give it a rest, dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dig this, too. You said Sin City was " smoking something funny " regarding the Virginia point spread! dUh

And what happened with that line?

Nevertheless, Miami will COVER the current point spread. So Miami degenerates better put their money on Miami now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If for gawds sake the staff loses this one will they be put on alert? Miami should roll but I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago...

You literally just admitted Miami plays down to its competition! The only fool is you. Talking out of both sides of your mouth.

I like to think of it, as " playing both sides of the table ( Vegas and covering my bets. ), fool!

In other words, I absolutely support PRO CHOICE and all that. But in the past I've given a donation or two, to Pro Life and what not. Just in case it will me help get in Heaven. hUh

If for gawds sake the staff loses this one will they be put on alert? Miami should roll but I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago...

Yeah, I feel U. Because, I too, THOUGHT Miami would cover against both CMICH and Va Tech. LMFAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like to think of it, as " playing both sides of the table ( Vegas and covering my bets. ), fool!

In other words, I absolutely support PRO CHOICE and all that. But in the past I've given a donation or two, to Pro Life and what not. Just in case it will me help get in Heaven. hUh

I said to take GT with the points. Miami could win by 19 and I would still be right.

Advertisement
I suggest you go hop on the bandwagon of another team and cheer for said team. PRONTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Foh fam I've been ride or die with the Canes my whole life. I don't have enough confidence in Enos or the o line to make some 40 plus point beatdown of GT until I see it. Trust me, I hope I'm wrong about that and we embarass GT as we should.

Advertisement
Back