GT is this bad..

Advertisement
No. GT is worse than those teams. They average less than 150 a game passing. And vt qb completed a couple nice passes but he did his damage running.
I hope your right man, my heart can’t take these **** nail biters to mediocre teams anymore.

This game will be on enos and the o-line. GT has a top 25 pass defense but are 127 vs the run. Should be a heavy dose of run game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game will be on enos and the o-line. GT has a top 25 pass defense but are 127 vs the run. Should be a heavy dose of run game.

Inflated pass defense stats because other teams run the ball down their throats and rarely pass?
Edit- citadel rushed for430 yeardd against thek. Only three 4 passes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Inflated pass defense stats because other teams run the ball down their throats and rarely pass?
Hmm. Likely. I just looked at it and on average teams are throwing 25 times a game on them but that number is boosted by unc who threw 51 times. Outside of that only clemson threw over 25 times vs them.

Advertisement
Think this is the one game we blow out, win by 20+ and team gets overconfident going into Pitt, Duke, FSU, Louisville which will be ******* dog fights

Advertisement
Back