GT is this bad..

Get ready to hear a bunch of "he just reached a season high in yards...and it's the first half!" and "coming in to the game, GT had a turnover ratio of -19, but today they are +3 and Miami is on the ropes".
giphy.gif

Advertisement
What's your crystal ball say, Living Legend? How many points you think our offense puts up on GT? You think we get something going on that side of the ball this Saturday?
Your beloved Legend told you we would beat UVA when everyone thought they’d wash us. I’m telling you we smash GT’s guts like The Legend jackhammering a consenting female with his inordinately massive tumescence.

I think we see a points outburst this week when we get a few breaks and get up big early. Rockslide game. Maybe a defensive score or two.

Before our dogfights at Pitt and FSU, we get a breather vs this Georgia Tech team.

GT with the 127th ranked rushing defense in the country.

Would not be surprised if between our OL and their rush defense one of them takes a literal **** on the field to prove they are the worse unit. Can't wait to see the clown show on Saturday.

Advertisement
Your beloved Legend told you we would beat UVA when everyone thought they’d wash us. I’m telling you we smash GT’s guts like The Legend jackhammering a consenting female with his inordinately massive tumescence.

I think we see a points outburst this week when we get a few breaks and get up big early. Rockslide game. Maybe a defensive score or two.
I have to admit that I was wrong about getting waxed by UVag. Still think it's a struggle against GT. Hope I'm wrong.

Why is Brevin Jordan wearing gt colors at the weekly press conference??? Just a question.
He'll be entering the portal officially Friday and will be eligible to suit up for the Jackets on Saturday. Paperwork has been done, he got a silent on NCAA approval, and all will be processed expeditiously. I have great sources. The best.

Advertisement
I cannot remember the last time we were this kind of favorite vs GT.

View attachment 99332
GT was down 38-0 at the half. They held Duke to 3 points in the 2nd half and put up 23. What that says is that GT will fight to the end. If Miami comes out not ready to play like the CMU game, then this game will be a dog fight to the end. We need to come out and put up 28 points in the 1st half and don't let up. It should be a 42-10 game, but I have a feeling it's going to be more like 31-21.

GT was down 38-0 at the half. They held Duke to 3 points in the 2nd half and put up 23. What that says is that GT will fight to the end. If Miami comes out not ready to play like the CMU game, then this game will be a dog fight to the end. We need to come out and put up 28 points in the 1st half and don't let up. It should be a 42-10 game, but I have a feeling it's going to be more like 31-21.

Actually, it says that Cutcliffe decided to be Mr. Nice Guy in the 2nd half and bring in a bunch of backups.

Advertisement
GT still has a roster full of guys recruited to run the option and now they are trying to throw the ball. You do the math for a few years.

We're not blowing any P5 teams out with this offensive line and scheme.

I think we’ll win something like 31-7 or 35-7. Their defense is bad, and their offense is even worse

Seriously, the Citadel team they lost to is 2-4 vs FCS opponents. They’re somewhere in the 190s in Sagarin. And since Citadel runs the option (like GT did until this year), GT should have known how to defend against the Citadel.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He'll be entering the portal officially Friday and will be eligible to suit up for the Jackets on Saturday. Paperwork has been done, he got a silent on NCAA approval, and all will be processed expeditiously. I have great sources. The best.

Seems legit....thanks for the insight

I think we’ll win something like 31-7 or 35-7. Their defense is bad, and their offense is even worse

Seriously, the Citadel team they lost to is 2-4 vs FCS opponents. They’re somewhere in the 190s in Sagarin. And since Citadel runs the option (like GT did until this year), GT should have known how to defend against the Citadel.

I hear you, but see our CMU game.

Advertisement
Back