GT Film Review: Is This Sustainable?

View as article

Stevo365

Freshman
Premium
GT Film Review: Canes for 3 straight games score on the opening drive. Multiple turnovers in the first half kept this from being a blowout. Defense gave up SEVERAL explosive chunk TD's but battled back again keeping GT off the scoreboard in the 4th. #BeatFSU

Advertisement
well the big chunk plays were basically runs up the middle due to #11 being terrible. perhaps manny should step in. he has 4 years of eligibility left.

but hey what can we expect? a 4-2-5 scheme is for pass plays not run plays. durrrrrrr.

GT Film Review: Canes for 3 straight games score on the opening drive. Multiple turnovers in the first half kept this from being a blowout. Defense gave up SEVERAL explosive chunk TD's but battled back again keeping GT off the scoreboard in the 4th. #BeatFSU

The team believes in each other so yeah this is sustainable. Go Canes

Advertisement
well the big chunk plays were basically runs up the middle due to #11 being terrible. perhaps manny should step in. he has 4 years of eligibility left.

but hey what can we expect? a 4-2-5 scheme is for pass plays not run plays. durrrrrrr.
Pretty much all their big plays were up the middle and 11 left it wide open to over pursue. The swing pass up the sideline on 0 was just as awful tbh

Advertisement
Its sustainable because their own mistakes is keeping them from pulling away instead of the other team mistakes keeping them in it. The offense seems unstoppable at times. I dont know if the defense will get any better though. You need a proper middle LB to have a top defense. The ACC this year reminds of the years when the big ten would have these high powered offense but no defense to go with it.

Advertisement
Pretty much all their big plays were up the middle and 11 left it wide open to over pursue. The swing pass up the sideline on 0 was just as awful tbh
11 is painfully bad. When I focus on him it’s hard to watch. He has no twitch, no quickness and zero explosiveness. He looks like he’s jogging when going sideline to sideline. On top of that he takes horrible angles and often gets washed. The fact this kid starts is an absolute indictment of Manny’s horrific LB evals and recruiting. Our LB corps look and play like a G5 group.

Advertisement
Rian Davis fits the bill, woulda been my guess. But he had season ending injury, not riding pine. So I guess its not him.

If it was him, he's much better than Flagg. Manny done f'd up. In fact, any LB on UGas roster is much better than Flagg.
Oh I didn’t know that. He wasn’t in line to start, rotational player, but I figured he got passed up since i‘ve missed him. He’d definitely started here.

Advertisement
Back