GT fans are firing shots

Advertisement
Anyone who knows anything about football knows that Paul Johnson is a top notch POS. He covers up his recruiting flaws by taking out knee caps.

I'm going to leave this here, and slowly walk away......

https://stingtalk.com/board/threads/miami-fans.94676/

"I like Dwags way better than Cane fans. At least dawgs have some decently attractive, easy women. Just have to search amongst the cows to find them."

I stopped reading after this. Dude is trying to make a case that his school (70% male, 30% gender flexible lesbians), has more attractive women than the U. LOL

Advertisement
so you are quoting one fan and I doubt that he will be playing on Saturday. . their fan base doesn't talk any more **** than our fan base does. And they know just about as much football as our fan base does. We have posters that think their opinion matters to the coaching staff and are just as willing to let the coaches know which players should be on the field. about 10 people on this board have the knowledge to make legitimate statements about the team.

Are u GT alum?

Advertisement
This is Georgia Techs best team in years. Even in there one lost to Tennessee, they put up 655 yards of total offense to Tennessee is 369 yards. This will be a dogfight.

Last edited:
****’em

244A49CB-C777-4466-9FBA-EED414242680.jpg

This is Georgia Techs best team in years. Even in there one lost to Tennessee, they put up 655 yards of total offense to Tennessee is 369 yards. This will be a dogfight.

lol. New team, same ****.

Toledo, Duke, and FSU were all 100% confident they'd beat us, so why would GT be any different?

Can't wait for the game to be played so posters like you look dumb yet again

Advertisement

The GT isn’t better than the 2014 team that beat Dak Prescott and MSU in the Orange Bowl a few years back. That team finished ranked 10th.

lol. New team, same ****.

Toledo, Duke, and FSU were all 100% confident they'd beat us, so why would GT be any different?

Can't wait for the game to be played so posters like you look dumb yet again

Fans like you are obnoxious. I didn't say we'd lose did I? I just pointed out that this is one of their better teams. And even in their one loss, they outplayed their opponent in almost every facet of the game.

It's not a matter of being scared of Georgia Tech – it's the understanding that if there ever was a trap game this year, this is it.

Are you one of the super fans that picks us to go undefeated every year?

Advertisement
Same stuff every week from fans of Bethune to FSU and Notre Dame. Even teams we don't play like to chime in about how easy we'll get beat. Then they're silent after they get the L.

I love being good again

Same ole story, linebacker play will be key. I'm looking forward to seeing GT put the ball on the deck, repeatedly.

"Thug U"?? At least out campus police aren't killing student on campus!!!!

nor are students at the U being robbed at gun point everynight.

the fuggin Thug U narrative is just that. No supporting facts behind the narrative.

Beat these fuggin ******** and move forward

Advertisement
Back