GT fans are firing shots

Advertisement
I'm going to leave this here, and slowly walk away......

https://stingtalk.com/board/threads/miami-fans.94676/

"I like Dwags way better than Cane fans. At least dawgs have some decently attractive, easy women. Just have to search amongst the cows to find them."

I stopped reading after this. Dude is trying to make a case that his school (70% male, 30% gender flexible lesbians), has more attractive women than the U. LOL

Actually DWAGS is an insult directed at DAWG fans, so he's saying University of Georgia girls are better looking then Miami which is still false.

This is Georgia Techs best team in years. Even in there one lost to Tennessee, they put up 655 yards of total offense to Tennessee is 369 yards. This will be a dogfight.

lol. New team, same ****.

Toledo, Duke, and FSU were all 100% confident they'd beat us, so why would GT be any different?

Can't wait for the game to be played so posters like you look dumb yet again

Fans like you are obnoxious. I didn't say we'd lose did I? I just pointed out that this is one of their better teams. And even in their one loss, they outplayed their opponent in almost every facet of the game.

It's not a matter of being scared of Georgia Tech – it's the understanding that if there ever was a trap game this year, this is it.

Are you one of the super fans that picks us to go undefeated every year?

Shut the fvck up.

They outplayed Tenn? Oh congrats, huge accomplishment.

Literally all of your posts are that "concerned" trolling that people who love seeing Miami fail do on here.

We're beating GT, ten you can move on to being "worried" about UNC

Advertisement

"I like Dwags way better than Cane fans. At least dawgs have some decently attractive, easy women. Just have to search amongst the cows to find them."

I stopped reading after this. Dude is trying to make a case that his school (70% male, 30% gender flexible lesbians), has more attractive women than the U. LOL

Actually DWAGS is an insult directed at DAWG fans, so he's saying University of Georgia girls are better looking then Miami which is still false.

...search amongst the cows while here in Miami they're pretty much everywhere. You'll spot a hot chick anywhere in this city..

This is Georgia Techs best team in years. Even in there one lost to Tennessee, they put up 655 yards of total offense to Tennessee is 369 yards. This will be a dogfight.

lol. New team, same ****.

Toledo, Duke, and FSU were all 100% confident they'd beat us, so why would GT be any different?

Can't wait for the game to be played so posters like you look dumb yet again

Fans like you are obnoxious. I didn't say we'd lose did I? I just pointed out that this is one of their better teams. And even in their one loss, they outplayed their opponent in almost every facet of the game.

It's not a matter of being scared of Georgia Tech – it's the understanding that if there ever was a trap game this year, this is it.

Are you one of the super fans that picks us to go undefeated every year?

Just face it, you aren't as big a fan as he is.

that is funny and true. those nerds couldn't get to first base with the fine ladies in this town.

Not that I give a ****, but.....

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Good. When we beat Thug U, they will be ranked high.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

The quotes above would have greater validity if the ' mod ' would have QUOTED the source(s) with a reference(s). Simply because almost anyone could come up with those notions and whatnot and all that. hUh. In other words, all it takes is some ' IMAGINATION ' and some animosity towards Hurricane football to deliver those negative vibes. dUh.

Advertisement
nationally, most college campuses are comprised of more females than males. The current national #'s float around a mid 60% for females and low 40% for males. Tech is 70% male and 30% or so females. Add in that the males are most likely nerds and dik beaters and many of the females are geeks. what you get get is a very low % of men on that campus who actually get some or have the background to evaluate what a "good looking woman is". The women they are evaluating is often times only good looking because they are the only female in class.

Also, given the privileged and/or sheltered background of many of their students, anything that dont look pearly white, leave it to beaver'ish is considered or labled "thuggish". For gods sake, these fools be getting robbed walking from the dorm to the cafeteria. So they shook and probably suffering from high rates of PTSD

Additionally. there is a % of tech fans whom I would label as intellectual rednecks..inbred enough but actually know how to read some.

Please take all these points of data into account when seeing their "shots". Also factor in this dumb *** tradition: [video=youtube;21jGZ7TRkGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21jGZ7TRkGs[/video]

what you get is a very smart, delusional, blue balled, inbred, lame population of fans. Take their lame attempt at "talking ****" into perspective. the "institute" should be renamed the southern sausage party institute (SSPI)

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

The quotes above would have greater validity if the ' mod ' would have QUOTED the source(s) with a reference(s). Simply because almost anyone could come up with those notions and whatnot and all that. hUh. In other words, all it takes is some ' IMAGINATION ' and some animosity towards Hurricane football to deliver those negative vibes. dUh.

I've come across the LINK above. My wrong for UPSETTING the dude who started the post. hUh.

Advertisement

Jesus Christ, I put the link later in the thread

settle down people. Lets not get thuggish about this type of stuff. Lets save the thuggery for Saturday at 3:30

Advertisement
I'm not scared of those little ***** *** pocket protector wearing yellow jackets. We're going to shove their antique offense up their sad little asses and run right through that bull**** defense.

Go Canes!

They lost to Tennessee in a game they dominated. And the reason why they lost is because that horrible Tenn. team still had far more talent across the board than GT. So Tenn. was able stay in the game, and then in the second half when they spread it out and threw the ball, everything came easy to them. For GT to pretend like they "should" beat anybody that clearly has more talent across the board than they do is laughable. They need us to be undisciplined for them to have a chance. Otherwise our talent is going to dominate them, just like it does every year, and just like Tenn.'s did this year.
GaTech lost to Tenn because of two fumbles and two missed field goals by the kicker. Had nothing to do with talent...explain how Paul Johnson is .500 vs Clemson or has a winning record vs FSU? GT has more talent than you think...

"We are already ranked 26th. We have to beat #11 Miami on the road. Then we have to beat #2 Clemson on the road. Then we have to beat #15 Virginia Tech. Then we have to beat #4 georgia. Then we have to beat probably still top 5 Clemson (if we beat them the first time, they'd drop a bit) again in the ACCCG. If we beat all those teams, we would absolutely be in the top 4 in the country."

giphy.gif

GTFOH

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 78

settle down people. Lets not get thuggish about this type of stuff. Lets save the thuggery for Saturday at 3:30

If I had a nickel for every time I've been called a thug........

Advertisement
Back