GT fans are firing shots

Canes **** near lock up the Coastal if they beat GT. Only other Coastal team with no conference losses is UVA and they'll have a couple by years end. VT with a conference loss already and Duke has 2.

Advertisement
so you are quoting one fan and I doubt that he will be playing on Saturday. . their fan base doesn't talk any more **** than our fan base does. And they know just about as much football as our fan base does. We have posters that think their opinion matters to the coaching staff and are just as willing to let the coaches know which players should be on the field. about 10 people on this board have the knowledge to make legitimate statements about the team.

Umm, those are individual quotes from different fans

Not that I give a ****, but.....

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Good. When we beat Thug U, they will be ranked high.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

Link?

https://gtswarm.com/forums/georgia-tech-football.4/

They haven't played anyone. Pitt and UNC are both trash. Their best win is against Kentucky who choked late against the Gators. Then there's are huge black eye of a loss to a Jones coached team.

Kentucky? They lost to Tennessee, who is G-d awful. They beat Jacksonville State 37-10, 2-4 Pitt 35-17 and 1-5 UNC 35-7.

Advertisement
How does a college football team decide the best way to intimidate their opponent is to run out on the field behind a g@y old jalopy that backfires and shoots smoke from the exhaust?

A thousand times this. hahaha

IMG_5653.jpg

Last edited:
They lost to Tennessee in a game they dominated. And the reason why they lost is because that horrible Tenn. team still had far more talent across the board than GT. So Tenn. was able stay in the game, and then in the second half when they spread it out and threw the ball, everything came easy to them. For GT to pretend like they "should" beat anybody that clearly has more talent across the board than they do is laughable. They need us to be undisciplined for them to have a chance. Otherwise our talent is going to dominate them, just like it does every year, and just like Tenn.'s did this year.

Advertisement
I would wager this person owns multiple machine guns.

Canes **** near lock up the Coastal if they beat GT. Only other Coastal team with no conference losses is UVA and they'll have a couple by years end. VT with a conference loss already and Duke has 2.
Not true. VTech’s remaining schedule is so weak they may not lose again. If they beat us and gtech they get coastal. We need to beat Gtech & Vtech.

Advertisement

VT lost to Clemson, so they're 1-1 right now. We need to beat them though, because I don't see any other team in the ACC beating them outside of us. If we lose, we don't win the division.

Advertisement
It's assignment football. Man on a man, Miami will be fine.

Exactly..... When gt or anyone says The U doesn't do well with the run Def. it blows my mind. We have a few missed tackles occasionally against sunday type back's but when focused on the run primarily we are at the top in the division. It's the passing game that causes us problem. 8 in the box is what Manny gets a boner game time.

VT lost to Clemson, so they're 1-1 right now. We need to beat them though, because I don't see any other team in the ACC beating them outside of us. If we lose, we don't win the division.

They play at UVA to end the season and I feel UVA is a pretty good team this season, GT may give them some fits and well their toughest game is against the Canes.

GA TECH fans are obnoxious. When I went to the basketball game in Atlanta in spring of '16 they would not shut up about how good they were and how bad they would beat us... until it was a blow out win for the canes. :KYPOwCc:

Advertisement
Back