GT fans are firing shots

Honest to god I don't care at all about this game, Cuse, uva. Beat ND and VTech in that order of importance and we good

Advertisement
GT fans are the worst... Obnoxious know-it-all nerds. 70% male student body will do that I guess

It's not that GT is necessarily a great team, but they're good enough to win and they have an offense that is hard to mimic with the scout team. There will also be a natural letdown after all the emotion this week. The LB's need to step up and get out of their funk. This game is all about discipline. Take away the two defensive TD's last year, and that was a much closer game.

I don't blame them. Everyone has run on us this year. They're probably licking their chops. That said, we should win.

Advertisement
I think I hate their fanbase more than any other ACC fans. At least FSU fans generally have a reason to talk trash. Georgia Tech is a blemish on our buttocks. They are a perennial 8 - 4 team (at best) who are only competitive because they run a gimmick offense that defenses only see once a year. I hate their overinflated sense of relevance and their whiney head coach. I hope we beat them by 30 and knock their QB out in the process.

We tackle( or try and tackle ) like we did last night and it will be a looooooong night.I know that tackling is limited in practice but this D better figure out a way to do it cause I must have seen 25+ last night.

We should beat these nerds but it won’t be easy if we play like we did last night.The front four is going to have to shut down the five plays by themselves cause we will need the LBers to help out on the peremeter.

Again guys will be calling for a blowout.I think this will be a close game.

Now go ahead and downvote.

If we play like we did against FSU we will lose handily. Our defense has to be ultra disciplined. GT QB is a nightmare.

Not just lose normally guys... we are going to lose handily if we played like we did against FSU.

If we play tough as nails for the entire game like we did against a rivalry with NFL talent, is going to cost us to lose "handily" to a much easier GaTech team lol.

Advertisement
GT does not have NFL talent like FSU does and their offense is the same crap every season, easy win if we just show up.

Not that I give a ****, but.....

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Good. When we beat Thug U, they will be ranked high.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

Link?

A - We roll.

B - Good. The fact they can say that dumb *** **** should be a wakeup call to the ****ing D. So many missed tackles in the air and on the run, guys trying to go for the big hits instead of knocking the carrier down. We need to tighten up fast.

Agreed. Even my 13 year old was yelling "Theyre just going for big hits! Wrap em up! Geez!".

A - We roll.

B - Good. The fact they can say that dumb *** **** should be a wakeup call to the ****ing D. So many missed tackles in the air and on the run, guys trying to go for the big hits instead of knocking the carrier down. We need to tighten up fast.

Tackling was horrific. Can’t do that against Tech and win.

Richt has to take Diaz aside and tell him the crap must be cut. Now. This game and going forward.

They might run for 600 If we don't shore up the run defense.

Miami needs to jump out big early and make them throw it. Obvious is obvious.

Advertisement
A - We roll.

Richt has to take Diaz aside and tell him the crap must be cut. Now. This game and going forward.

Our defense for sure just needs to shut down their running game, I agree you want to jump up big early on them since they can easily melt the clock with a lead and make it really tough to comeback.

A - We roll.

That's when I start flashing back to those 80's Oklahoma teams.

Advertisement
A - We roll.

I think their QB this year can actually throw the ball though. Our offense cannot afford to take an entire half off like they did yesterday. Every possession against GT will be critical because they tend to dominate TOP with their running game.

GT fans are the worst... Obnoxious know-it-all nerds. 70% male student body will do that I guess

GT fans are actually very nice. I was up there last year and was treated very well. Can't say the same for other ACC schools.

They haven't played anyone. Pitt and UNC are both trash. Their best win is against Kentucky who choked late against the Gators. Then there's are huge black eye of a loss to a Jones coached team.

Advertisement
Back