GT fans are firing shots

Not that I give a ****, but.....

I feel a lot better about our game versus Miami after that. I honestly put us at a 70% chance of winning now.

Good. When we beat Thug U, they will be ranked high.

Well I think definitely Miami looks beatable. That is if they don't take out our QB with cheap shots and ankle twists.

Not at all concerned with Miami now. They struggled with a 1-3 FSU who was playing a true freshman qb who was hobbled (due to Miami thuggery). Mark Richt is the same piece of excrement that he was in Athens. They are weak against the run. We should beat them handily. FSU inexplicably didn't run enough.

Mark Richt is a POS. A hypocrite. It's all a mirage he learned from the Godfather s*#t shoveler himself, Bobby Bowden. Watch what he does, not what he professes.

WTF is that all about? Talk about being off base....

Advertisement
Not sure how good a matchup it is for us. We usually handle their scheme, but this year we struggle against the run and have trouble getting off the field. That's their bread and butter.

so you are quoting one fan and I doubt that he will be playing on Saturday. . their fan base doesn't talk any more **** than our fan base does. And they know just about as much football as our fan base does. We have posters that think their opinion matters to the coaching staff and are just as willing to let the coaches know which players should be on the field. about 10 people on this board have the knowledge to make legitimate statements about the team.

Despite what some ignorant fan may say, GT will not be a pushover by any means and they have the advantage of an extra week of rest and preparation. Vegas wont have us as a double digit favorite.

Advertisement
If we play like we did against FSU we will lose handily. Our defense has to be ultra disciplined. GT QB is a nightmare.

I'm sure we have some scary, concerned, UM fans that agree with the delusional GT nerd.

Lol at some school full of geeks talking shlt.

How does a college football team decide the best way to intimidate their opponent is to run out on the field behind a g@y old jalopy that backfires and shoots smoke from the exhaust?

******* nerds.

When its not REALLY wrecked:

pictures of rambling wreck from georgia tech crash 1.jpg

I was on business about ten years ago at GT. I met a nice older lady who was helping us in her last two weeks at Tech (she was retiring from GT after 40 years). She told me she got to ride in the 'Wreck as a gift for her service. After she realized I was a Miami fan, she took me aside and in a conspiratorial whisper, stated "I'm a UGA fan and love Mark Richt from your school. They weren't looking too close when I went into that piece of crap and I was able to place a Georgia sticker right under the seat out of view (smiles)...***** 'em"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Despite what some ignorant fan may say, GT will not be a pushover by any means and they have the advantage of an extra week of rest and preparation. Vegas wont have us as a double digit favorite.

Got to score. Got to have a big day on offense.

playing GT can be tough but it seems UM has figured them out as of late. Don't think this will be blowout but maybe a 14 pt win or so. 42-28 ish.

If we play like we did against FSU we will lose handily. Our defense has to be ultra disciplined. GT QB is a nightmare.

Eh FSU despite being 1-3 is about 2 Td better then GT. FSU has lost to 2 top 10 teams and a top 20 team. GT lost to sorry *** UT.

Advertisement

always love how we keep moving the goal post as a fanbase...from toledo to duke to fsu and now GT. god **** let them boys eat already.

it will play out like most other GT games...go up by 2 or 3 TD's and force them to get out their comfort zone. Their defense is trash.

Last edited:
Won't be a blowout but we did just face one of the best Defenses we will see all year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Its comical they arw coming to this conclusion based on the FSU game. In this rivalry records get tossed out the window. Just looking at a small sample of the past 5 years would reflect on that. Hope we beat these clowns by 3 TDs this year instead of 2.

Advertisement
Dangerous game considering we lost 4 starters to injury against FSU.

Consider Redwine addition by subtraction.

Can we pay Joe Jackson to put some marbles in front of Knowles' locker and further improve our secondary?

Advertisement
Back