GT fans are firing shots

Advertisement
They lost to Tennessee in a game they dominated. And the reason why they lost is because that horrible Tenn. team still had far more talent across the board than GT. So Tenn. was able stay in the game, and then in the second half when they spread it out and threw the ball, everything came easy to them. For GT to pretend like they "should" beat anybody that clearly has more talent across the board than they do is laughable. They need us to be undisciplined for them to have a chance. Otherwise our talent is going to dominate them, just like it does every year, and just like Tenn.'s did this year.
GaTech lost to Tenn because of two fumbles and two missed field goals by the kicker. Had nothing to do with talent...explain how Paul Johnson is .500 vs Clemson or has a winning record vs FSU? GT has more talent than you think...

Two fumbles and two missed FG's had nothing to do with talent? I'm all ears...

They lost to Tennessee in a game they dominated. And the reason why they lost is because that horrible Tenn. team still had far more talent across the board than GT. So Tenn. was able stay in the game, and then in the second half when they spread it out and threw the ball, everything came easy to them. For GT to pretend like they "should" beat anybody that clearly has more talent across the board than they do is laughable. They need us to be undisciplined for them to have a chance. Otherwise our talent is going to dominate them, just like it does every year, and just like Tenn.'s did this year.
GaTech lost to Tenn because of two fumbles and two missed field goals by the kicker. Had nothing to do with talent...explain how Paul Johnson is .500 vs Clemson or has a winning record vs FSU? GT has more talent than you think...

Easy. Johnson is 3-2 over FSU. The first two wins came in 2008 and 2009 when FSU was a combined 16-9. Not impressive. Johnson had an impressive upset over FSU in 2015. I'll give him credit for that. As for Clemson. GT won most of the games at the beginning of Dabo's tenure, when Clemson was 7-6, 9-5, 6-7, 10-4.

A - We roll.

B - Good. The fact they can say that dumb *** **** should be a wakeup call to the ****ing D. So many missed tackles in the air and on the run, guys trying to go for the big hits instead of knocking the carrier down. We need to tighten up fast.

Tackling was horrific. Can’t do that against Tech and win.

Richt has to take Diaz aside and tell him the crap must be cut. Now. This game and going forward.

Agree with this one.. First half was really terrible..So bad I think some of the assistant coaches retired to the med tent to start writing the obituary of "We really lost this game because of our tackling"

They're one of the only schools still wearing Russell uniforms. Stuck in the 80's, just like their offense.

Advertisement

Who the F is this dude??? We oughtta be chucking this nerd outta here with his inhaler stuck up his tailpipe and his underpants waistband wrapped around his forehead...

But I guess we might as well leave him be for now, he's got an even tougher two weeks ahead of him than that, given what we are gonna do to them, followed by Clemzon...

No. Tenn. out talented them in the second half and did anything they wanted on offense. Anybody that watched that game saw that was the case.
And none of it needs to be "explained." The FSU % is just a small sample size. Clemson is because Johnson got a bunch of wins in before Dabo got the machine running. Now he bends Johnson over every time.

They can play but I expect us to win this game. I don't really care about their trash talk but our season comes down to them and VT and both game are at home

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Season comes down to each coastal game and the cross over with Syracuse...lets be completely honest here and point out the obvious. A one loss Miami team with a Coastal loss possibly doesn't make the ACCCG. If you look back at the Big East when we were dominating, there are several examples of us going undefeated in conference and the #2 team having only 1 loss (to us) right behind us. Cant leave it up to chance, every ACC game is critical to our chances.

Advertisement

Easy. Johnson is 3-2 over FSU. The first two wins came in 2008 and 2009 when FSU was a combined 16-9. Not impressive. Johnson had an impressive upset over FSU in 2015. I'll give him credit for that. As for Clemson. GT won most of the games at the beginning of Dabo's tenure, when Clemson was 7-6, 9-5, 6-7, 10-4.

Stop it, you will embarrass our bumble bee guests bc the facts don't fit into their narrative they're trying to promulgate this week.

1-3 vs Al ******* Folden, **** even super corch Mike London could handle Folden. What's that say about ******* Paul?

Every Acc coastal team gets a mulligan historically. Never has an acc coastal team finished 7-1 or better and NOT won the Coastal. Half the time you can go 6-2 and win but that usually involves tiebreakers.

They can play but I expect us to win this game. I don't really care about their trash talk but our season comes down to them and VT and both game are at home

Season comes down to each coastal game and the cross over with Syracuse...lets be completely honest here and point out the obvious. A one loss Miami team with a Coastal loss possibly doesn't make the ACCCG. If you look back at the Big East when we were dominating, there are several examples of us going undefeated in conference and the #2 team having only 1 loss (to us) right behind us. Cant leave it up to chance, every ACC game is critical to our chances.
I don't know what u mean a one loss Miami doesn't make the ACCCG. VT has a loss to Clemson. GT has to play us, VT and Clemson. We could reach it with one loss depends on whom. But I'm not discounting any team, I just feel if we are talking about just the Coastal, it comes down to VT, GT and us. 2 home games. We need to win them. And the Coastal and beating FSU was my main goals for this year. We accomplish that then we can think of bigger things.

Advertisement
If we play like we did against FSU we will lose handily. Our defense has to be ultra disciplined. GT QB is a nightmare.

We haven't lost to any teams. GT has lost to a very ****** team.

Just because we didn't have the best game against FSU doesn't mean we're going to lose. Big time players make big time plays in big time games. We have a team that does that, and that's very ******* hard to beat.

Like in the Houston vs Patriots game a few weeks ago, I knew the Patriots would win when there was little time left and they had to drive all the way down for a touchdown. Doesn't matter if they're not incredible this year. They have the players with a winning mentality.

Very true. They still had some very talented teams in those years and GT is the last team to actually blow them out

Advertisement

Very true. They still had some very talented teams in those years and GT is the last team to actually blow them out

Sure, they were talented like Miami was under Golden and Shannon. Players went to NFL, but on Saturdays they could lose to Wake Forest 30-0 (FSU did lose to Wake Forest 30-0 in like 2008).

I don't know what u mean a one loss Miami doesn't make the ACCCG. VT has a loss to Clemson. GT has to play us, VT and Clemson. We could reach it with one loss depends on whom. But I'm not discounting any team, I just feel if we are talking about just the Coastal, it comes down to VT, GT and us. 2 home games. We need to win them. And the Coastal and beating FSU was my main goals for this year. We accomplish that then we can think of bigger things.

Basically, the point is if we lose to GT and they win out in conference (it can happen), or we lose to VT and they win out (They have the tie breaker if they beat us). We need to win them all

I know those hillbillies didn't just say they were gonna stroll through our hometown and whip our butts did they?? Kick their collective a$$e$ across the field for me please.

The point is, we need to win them all. One at a time. End of story.

D Money said Destiny. Be the ball, Danny.

caddyshack-chase-be-the-ball-2-300x207.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back