Grier skipping bowl game, Allison starting

Advertisement
I hope the kid dominates. It would just be further proof that Mark and Jon Richt have no idea how to manage the QB position and can be used as more ammo to turn up the heat on them.

Advertisement
The moment he didn’t beat out Rosier he was gone.

It looked like a two year sit job at the time and he’d already burned his RS.

Allison has a higher ceiling of that of Rosier. I don't know how Allison has looked, but he apparently doesn't suck since he's the heir apparent to Will Grier.

Given how this QB competition this past offseason, I wonder if Allison dealt with the same favortism that Perry and Williams had to.

The people in West Virginia are more ****ed than a bear with bees in his *** because Grier was snubbed by the Heisman
committee.

He wasn't even on the ballot.

Why risk losing millions of dollars for a meaningless bowl game?

Because while it might be meaningless to you, others or even Grier, it's not meaningless to everyone.

Do you think the other guys in that huddle who gave their blood, sweat and tears all year to keep Grier upright or catch passes from him will be as understanding? Some maybe. But Football is the ultimate team game. Grier might have the most to lose but he didn't get to where he is by himself.

Advertisement
Capt. Jack was my favorite QB we had on roster. He even brings the swag. He will be missing his starting LT who is also sitting out the game so that is a concern but still hope he balls out. Just one more reason I hate the Richt family.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The people in West Virginia are more ****ed than a bear with bees in his *** because Grier was snubbed by the Heisman
committee.

He wasn't even on the ballot.
You gotta win to get the big awards.. case in point is Willis... If we're in the playoffs he would be a Bednarik Award finalist.

Advertisement
Back