Grier skipping bowl game, Allison starting

Advertisement
Saw a mock draft with the Pats taking him. Don't know how he'll translate to the NFL but the Fins NEED to draft a good QB, Tannehill ain't it mane
I dont want him as the giants pick at all, if it aint Herbert which it wont be just build those OLs and DLs

Advertisement
Yeah, it all starts up front but damnit mane, the Fins have been drafting OL for a decade and still can't get it right!
Everything runs through ownership down same like cfb............I would always think that **** didnt matter but it does. Notice in the NFL teams with ownership that want to win get those rings or do everything they can to get them. Im in the camp that UM doesnt really care about winning up cause they keep hiring the wrong guys and guys dont want to coach here.
I thought that OT long u guys drafted years ago was good though and Pouncey was good and the roster wasnt as bad if other teams take guys like landry miller vernon etc............its the leadership with the dolphins. Reason I dont trust Grier same as I didnt trust Geno, its scheme and UF he was horrible. Things will get more complicated in the NFL and I think he has bust written all over him.

Since Dino Babers is such a great coach, why isn't everyone expecting him to make life **** on a sophomore who has thrown 10 career passes, all in garbage time?

Do you ever get tired of being a contrarian that attacks any non-Canes directed criticisms or ridicule? You would be a Grier apologist. Should go start a YouTube channel, bro.
Nah, I just don't hate and wish failure on others like the rest of you Mitches! Real men don't HATE, they CONGRATULATE!

Advertisement
What a bxtch move from Grier... you use West Virginia to get ur name up and turn ur back when u made it?? 🤡🤡

If more and more higher-tier draft prospects start to skip bowl games does this correlate to less bowls? Also, will this possible effect usher in an expansion of the playoff? Grier doesn't skip if there is a playoff game instead of a bowl.

I wonder if he gets the bowl swag? Travel with the team?
I think you can count on this. Bowls are all about nothing but money. It will be interesting to see what comes of it in the next few years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back