Grier skipping bowl game, Allison starting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes I did. You asked if Allison would look good and I said no. You struggled in school, didn't you?

You basically said I am predicting that Allison will not look good, but if he does end up looking good I will blame it on Syracuse having an off game and not bringing pressure.

Advertisement
You basically said I am predicting that Allison will not look good, but if he does end up looking good I will blame it on Syracuse having an off game and not bringing pressure.

Say what? I haven't come close to saying "if he looks good". I think Allison will be leaning heavily on McKoy and Pettaway. They aren't going to send him out there slinging it like he's Will Grier. They still want to win the game.

Advertisement
seemed to work for UCF and countless other programs who just plug in a QB

Kind of like Florida after Tebow. Meyer just plugged in a new QB. Same with FSU after Winston. Nothing changed. Same system, same results. Gary Patterson bounces back and forth between 11 wins and 6 wins virtually every year. He must change systems a lot.

Advertisement
Don't worry guys, the Hurricane offense is going to skip this meaningless bowl.

Kind of like Florida after Tebow. Meyer just plugged in a new QB. Same with FSU after Winston. Nothing changed. Same system, same results. Gary Patterson bounces back and forth between 11 wins and 6 wins virtually every year. He must change systems a lot.

Urban Meyer 2010 Squad after Tebow averaged: 29 PPG

Jimbo Fisher after Winston left:
2015: 31 PPG
2016: 35 PPG
2017: 33 PPG

Why are you bringing up Gary Patterson, guy is known for defense not offense

Advertisement
Back