Greg Cote article 10/04/2021

He didn't say that. He said there are rumors that they fired Manny, and Gurvan Halls people are saying it too. Also there's a rumor that Hall maybe hurt and done for the remainder of Oct. Also there is a group of former players that has put together alot of money, but are only gonna give to the football program if Blake and Manny is axed. He said its rumored to be around 15 mil and getting larger by the day.
Right....but no one else has heard this but him? I don't know what's true. I don't know ole boy but this sounds like smoke and mirrors. At best, we hear Manny is on the hot seat but no real pressure on Blake James right now. I'm just ready for this to happen already and move on from the insider vlogs and posts. This school makes things more complicated than it needs to be.

Advertisement
Right....but no one else has heard this but him? I don't know what's true. I don't know ole boy but this sounds like smoke and mirrors. At best, we hear Manny is on the hot seat but no real pressure on Blake James right now. I'm just ready for this to happen already and move on from the insider vlogs and posts. This school makes things more complicated than it needs to be.
True....he also said that the only ones saying it was Halls people. There's alot of stuff going in but Manny is done 100%. It's just about timing which is weird.

I keep coming back to this article and getting more angry

There are people out there with suicidal tendencies questioning if their next breath is even worth taking that have enough ******* wherewithal to make themselves care enough to keep pushing...and this ************ is out here with a 6 figure job being TOLD he needs to care?

Get this yellow toothed ******* loser failed abortion all the way out of my face.

Advertisement
True....he also said that the only ones saying it was Halls people. There's alot of stuff going in but Manny is done 100%. It's just about timing which is weird.
Where was this video? I'm watching his video from yesterday and am not seeing that.

his wife is probably in there running the meetings too.
She probably threatened to choke a bytch with her man-sized hands.
Rob Schneider GIF

Where was this video? I'm watching his video from yesterday and am not seeing is

Where was this video? I'm watching his video from yesterday and am not seeing that.
It's after the guy from Louisiana says Ed Reed will take over as coach and many will be the ceo of football. He says it while they're going back and forth. I think, if I remember correctly. But it's somewhere around that point.

Advertisement
We know that.

Theres a group that like him because of his fundraising , then there’s a lot of people that thinks thats bs , he’s overrated. He has support and detractors.

I just cant understand how you can support him, he’s terrible at the job.
Alex (🤣), in your opinion, is Blake a good fundraiser, or can any qualified person with the same access do an equal or better job?

Basically Cote is saying what we all know. Manny is cooked and he’ll be fired at the end of the year, barring a 9-3 record and a good bowl bid.

Advertisement
It's after the guy from Louisiana says Ed Reed will take over as coach and many will be the ceo of football. He says it while they're going back and forth. I think, if I remember correctly. But it's somewhere around that point.

About the 1:15 mark

Advertisement
Alex (🤣), in your opinion, is Blake a good fundraiser, or can any qualified person with the same access do an equal or better job?
What’s the point of being a good fund raiser when you couldn’t hire a competent coach to save your life

Advertisement
Back