Greg Cote article 10/04/2021

Advertisement
If Blake is just in charge of fundraising or in some other capacity, not the AD in charge of football would Mario have a problem with that? I can see why Mario would not want that little punk as his boss, but Mario would not have to listen to Flake.

I think a dude like Mario would find it funny that Blake James had his teeth pulled and is forced to sit in the basement of the Hecht calling rich alumni and begging for money.

Do you know Miami FLO? He claims that something has been decided and that players were told that Manny was terminated and an announcement was coming this week. Is he legit? He also talked about a Football only AD and that the alumni were getting money together to fund this. Seems far fetched but I'm curious.
Lmao there is no way this is true. I got a better chance of sprouting wings and flying Blake and manure outta there myself

Advertisement
Nothing new here, just passing it along. Blake James knows he’s toast and going down with Manny.

I was curious why Richt resigning at the time he did required BJ to rush into hiring Manny. That part makes no sense

I know several members of UM’s Board of Trustees, a couple of them for decades. I reached out to get a temperature read on Diaz’s job status and one texted back Monday: “Blake [James, the athletic director] is getting impatient because people above him are telling him to get impatient.”

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/greg-cote/article254745087.html#storylink=cpy
Look, with everybody here knowing/being related to/gang banging BoT members...

We need an audience.

THE PEOPLE MUST BE HEARD.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you give an underqualified clown too great a sense of job security AND you have a large swath of the BoT/administration not ever reacting to shortcomings in the athletics department. You get a supposed leader in Blake that not only mimics that apathy but then also feels too effing secure in his own job that he becomes insanely unaware of when said failures below him might* actually now endanger his own job.

I said it sounded far fetched. But this FLO guy seems to know the inner workings behind the scenes. But he might just be looking for views. So many "insiders" lol

LOL....this program is such a joke that it's "insiders" are dudes driving around Hialeah in cars making YouTube videos? Seriously? Miami's James Cordon.

Jaime Cordón

Advertisement
Blake should not be in charge of anything. Very few U sports doing real good. Is not Blake responsible for taking action to fix all sports.Has any been taken?

Advertisement
Bunch of haters in this thread

You won't like Flake when he's angry!
Flake James standing up to BoT.

MBgTED0SgltSC6U1Zy.gif

#ColdHeartedKillah

This story lines up with my sources in the BOT, who tell me that higher ups regularly tell Blake to get on all fours and bark like a dog for their amusement and he does so without a moment's hesitation.
his wife is probably in there running the meetings too.

This story lines up with my sources in the BOT, who tell me that higher ups regularly tell Blake to get on all fours and bark like a dog for their amusement and he does so without a moment's hesitation.
For the Succession fans out there this just made me picture DiMare or Carol Soffer making Blake play Boar on the Floor.

Advertisement
Back