Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of good posters that are banned forever. 2 Warnings to cover a year.

its not as fun since they’ve been banned, I care more about them. A couple guys then guys you listed Like mklein and nystate of mind, asking others.
Non banned who left mind cribby, lce and Frannie cheese should have been hired.

Get more from them then Stefan
MKlein13 doesn’t know when to stop. He picks fights by starting with people all over the place and it was completely unhelpful after me and other Maude’s were able to get him and Gooner unbanned. It’s similar to NYSOM in his own way. The Mods and me as a pre-Maude got NYSOM unbanned - I’m talking @OBLIVION and @IndayArtHauz - and went out on limbs for him and he went right back to it - uncontrollably. We all looked like idiots. I looked just as idiotic after I spoke up for MKlein13 and Gooner and they went back to the same stuff without limits.

I banned MKlein13. Someone else got Gooner and I get why. I like them both. All of these high profile posters who stir up **** on the board are a lot of headaches behind the Maude scenes. I can’t imagine what NYSOM did to the board management efforts of the Mods. They were going to quit if he wasn’t tossed.

Advertisement
I don’t even know most of that list and the ones I do recognize, I didn’t know they were gone.
They’re not all gone. You don’t have to be gone to make the list. You just have to stop posting, post less or change your screen name.

MKlein13 doesn’t know when to stop. He picks fights by starting with people all over the place and it was complete unhelpful after me and other Maude’s were able to get him and Gooner unbanned. It’s similar to NYSOM in his own way. The Mods and me as a pre-Maude got NYSOM unbanned - I’m talking @OBLIVION and @IndayArtHauz - and went out on limbs for him and he went right back to it - uncontrollably. We all looked like idiots. I looked just as idiotic after I spoke up for MKlein13 and Gooner and they went back to the same stuff without limits.

I banned MKlein13. Someone else got Gooner and I get why. I like them both. All of these high profile posters who stir up **** on the board are a lot of headaches behind the Maude scenes. I can’t imagine what NYSOM did to the board management efforts of the Mods. They were going to quit if he wasn’t tossed.
No, the only answer is power hungry mods. Some really, really smart people say that.

Advertisement
They’re not all gone. You don’t have to be gone to make the list. You just have to stop posting, post less or change your screen name.
Gotcha. I’ve been posting less but that’s mostly because I’ve been so ****ed, I purposely avoid all UM related media to try to pretend this garbage season isn’t happening

It’s so sad. This was a vibrant place electrified by the contributions of diversity and captivated in skills of delivery in ways few can master. All were Thunderdomed, run-off or just became tired of the CIS Deep State apparatus operating in the open on this very board and they said enough! Enough of this tyranny! Where have our greats gone???

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr with Brian Piccolo
Earnest T Bass
All States of Mind - Kenneth, NY & NJ
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5
AzzaraSteven and SigmundFreund
The Sileo’s - Dan and Dan Jr.

These guys brought an edge to the board the likes of which could make you wanna get up and slap someone’s mama - preferably your own. Yet where is their welcome? I’m so despondent. I wanna cry like Herbie. But I will resist and be strong for all of us.

Now I’m afraid that the board has gone the way of its predecessors. I can only hope that our greats here will all be returned to us to add the sweet icing that’s been missing from our bland cake lately.

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.
Jesus

Advertisement
I would like to petition to change the reason for banning to “blasphemy”. Yeshua i.e., Jesus doesn’t have a son.View attachment 157168
Well if we’re all sons of God and Yeshuah is God in flesh them that would make us sons of Yeshuah as well right?? Maybe? Maybe not? I’d call it ideological differences not blasphemy….

Oh, and the helmet design spammer. We definitely need that one back. That way I won't have to delete his weekly attempt to bypass the spam filters while enjoying my morning Tang.
You might be referring to me. I only ask about the Klamm helmets when we get another insipid thread about new socks, shoes, shirts. etc. I seemed to have ignited these wave a few days ago when I made the following post "Those who lived through the last days of Grassy have seen this before" in a thread about all the posters who have gone awol or otherwise.

You might be referring to me. I only ask about the Klamm helmets when we get another insipid thread about new socks, shoes, shirts. etc. I seemed to have ignited these wave a few days ago when I made the following post "Those who lived through the last days of Grassy have seen this before" in a thread about all the posters who have gone awol or otherwise.
No, it's definitely not you. It's a genuine spammer. He starts a thread about helmet designs linked to his web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back