Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s so sad. This was a vibrant place electrified by the contributions of diversity and captivated in skills of delivery in ways few can master. All were Thunderdomed, run-off or just became tired of the CIS Deep State apparatus operating in the open on this very board and they said enough! Enough of this tyranny! Where have our greats gone???

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr
Earnest T Bass
All States of Mind - Kenneth, NY & NJ
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5
AzzaraSteven and SigmundFreund

These guys brought an edge to the board the likes of which could make you wanna get up and slap someone’s mama - preferably your own. Yet where is their welcome? I’m so despondent. I wanna cry like Herbie. But I will resist and be strong for all of us.

Now I’m afraid that the board has gone the way of its predecessors. I can only hope that our greats here will all be returned to us to add the sweet icing that’s been missing from our bland cake lately.

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.
If you're freeing Jagr, Brian Piccolo is a must have as well.

Oh, and the helmet design spammer. We definitely need that one back. That way I won't have to delete his weekly attempt to bypass the spam filters while enjoying my morning Tang.

I do like the Tang.
This thread has potential.

ezgif-1-49a0e7b67154.gif

Also, just for fun:

dave chappelle GIF

Advertisement
It’s so sad. This was a vibrant place electrified by the contributions of diversity and captivated in skills of delivery in ways few can master. All were Thunderdomed, run-off or just became tired of the CIS Deep State apparatus operating in the open on this very board and they said enough! Enough of this tyranny! Where have our greats gone???

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr
Earnest T Bass
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5

These guys brought an edge to the board the likes of which could make you wanna get up and slap someone’s mama - preferably your own. Yet where is their welcome? I’m so despondent. I wanna cry like Herbie. But I will resist and be strong for all of us.

Now I’m afraid that the board has gone the way of its predecessors. I can only hope that our greats here will all be returned to us to add the sweet icing that’s been missing from our bland cake lately.

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.
EmP3BbFVkAAW3vD.jpg

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr
Earnest T Bass
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.

If anything, we need NYStateofMind and Kenneth back to help laugh or way through the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think you are missing that maybe some of them have gotten worn down by watching and discussing Miami football only to end up in the same cycle every 3 years. And like so many others have realized that spending time with their kids and family is time better spent, less stress and depression.

I personally have found, finding new hobbies, following my soccer team....Liverpool and spending time with my girlfriend and also playing soccer in a couple leagues are much more rewarding these days as i got into my 30s than when i used to obsess daily over Miami at the beginning of social media rise.

You can't hold people accountable, you got people either telling you you should defend ineptitude or that ineptitude is the best we can do.....what follows is apathy. Following Miami is a misery filled experience these days, watching the game and listening to press conferences and people legit defend what Diaz is doing is more distasteful than Golden using the cloud to not fire No D.

Advertisement
He went to 247 after he was axed here. He lasted about a week and got axed there too. He's probably on Rivals. Ferman seems like someone who would enjoy him.
He’s on dm only status in the WEZ I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back