Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
It’s so sad. This was a vibrant place electrified by the contributions of diversity and captivated in skills of delivery in ways few can master. All were Thunderdomed, run-off or just became tired of the CIS Deep State apparatus operating in the open on this very board and they said enough! Enough of this tyranny! Where have our greats gone???

Tre0Five
Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr with Brian Piccolo
Earnest T Bass
All States of Mind - Kenneth, NY & NJ
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5
AzzaraSteven and SigmundFreund
The Sileo’s - Dan and Dan Jr.

These guys brought an edge to the board the likes of which could make you wanna get up and slap someone’s mama - preferably your own. Yet where is their welcome? I’m so despondent. I wanna cry like Herbie. But I will resist and be strong for all of us.

Now I’m afraid that the board has gone the way of its predecessors. I can only hope that our greats here will all be returned to us to add the sweet icing that’s been missing from our bland cake lately.

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.

Advertisement
if anyone points fingers at the german **** for once again trying to disturb world order..

i was busy choking on wiener schnitzel and sauerkraut as two individuals in here want me to. so i didnt do anything

and yes, this is one big pun.

It’s so sad. This was a vibrant place electrified by the contributions of diversity and captivated in skills of delivery in ways few can master. All were Thunderdomed, run-off or just became tired of the CIS Deep State apparatus operating in the open on this very board and they said enough! Enough of this tyranny! Where have our greats gone???

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr
Earnest T Bass
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5

These guys brought an edge to the board the likes of which could make you wanna get up and slap someone’s mama - preferably your own. Yet where is their welcome? I’m so despondent. I wanna cry like Herbie. But I will resist and be strong for all of us.

Now I’m afraid that the board has gone the way of its predecessors. I can only hope that our greats here will all be returned to us to add the sweet icing that’s been missing from our bland cake lately.

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.
You defend bans then weep for the departed?

You defend bans then weep for the departed?
I weep for those I have banned and for those I have lost to bans. I weep for our youth and for our aged. That is neither here nor there. I miss these greats for their daring to be different. They are not all banned. Those who aren’t have been driven off by the CIS Deep State apparatus.

And listen… as Maude’s… this is the life we chose. Sometimes we have to whack our friends. Capisce?

C6102ED5-2167-45FD-8E61-D7B4C06E1FE7.gif

if anyone points fingers at the german **** for once again trying to disturb world order..

i was busy choking on wiener schnitzel and sauerkraut as two individuals in here want me to. so i didnt do anything

and yes, this is one big pun.
My friend, you’re not a **** and there’s a big difference between **** and German.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Teddy Westside
Calvin
Awsi Dooger
Jaromir Jagr
Earnest T Bass
King Slayer
Cosden
D Rev Lee
Reidz5
AzzaraSteven and SigmundFreund

Save Ferris.
Save CIS.
Let my people go.
Lot of good posters that are banned forever. 2 Warnings to cover a year.

its not as fun since they’ve been banned, I care more about them. A couple guys then guys you listed Like mklein and nystate of mind, asking others.
Non banned who left mind cribby, lce and Frannie cheese should have been hired.

Get more from them then Stefan

Advertisement
#freegooner
#freemklein

See, it's becoming just like Grassy if I can't do whatever I want.

I weep for those I have banned and for those I have lost to bans. I weep for our youth and for our aged. That is neither here nor there. I miss these greats for their daring to be different. They are not all banned. Those who aren’t have been driven off by the CIS Deep State apparatus.

And listen… as Maude’s… this is the life we chose. Sometimes we have to whack our friends. Capisce?

View attachment 157167

I guess that's what they mean when they're talking about "crocodile " tears

I.E. Brutally kill them.....then publicly mourn their sad, untimely deaths.

Hmmmm. OK I'll buy it🙄

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back