Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Your greatest strength begets your greatest weakness.'

- William Shakespeare

'You can't rush the science, but when the science points you in the right direction, then you can start rushing.'

- Anthony Fauci
Stop derailing my thread like an oppositional troll as usual.

Advertisement
Well if we’re all sons of God and Yeshuah is God in flesh them that would make us sons of Yeshuah as well right?? Maybe? Maybe not? I’d call it ideological differences not blasphemy….
No, you’re confusing the doctrine of God. Although the Father and Son share the same essence, substance, and attributes, they are different in person. The Father isn’t the Son, and the Son isn’t the Father. They are distinguished by their works. The Father begat the Son, the Son doesn’t begat anyone. Therefore it is blasphemy (saying an untruth) that the Son has begat children.

I consider your self-awareness to be no better than anyone else’s. Maude’s have good relations with the vast majority of the board that doesn’t start trouble. There’s a vocal trouble making minority who want it to go like this

View attachment 157198

And it’s not continuing.
You may be on a different topic than I am. I'd put in those weird looking eyes emoji but I don't want to draw attention to your response.

Just remember, you can always take off your shoes and stretch on a bamboo mat. If you're feeling stressed, I mean.

No, you’re confusing the doctrine of God. Although the Father and Son share the same essence, substance, and attributes, they are different in person. The Father isn’t the Son, and the Son isn’t the Father. They are distinguished by their works. The Father begat the Son, the Son doesn’t begat anyone. Therefore it is blasphemy (saying an untruth) that the Son has begat children.
This would make for a wonderful discussion in the off topic forum, but not this thread.

Oh, and it will probably get locked there too.

Advertisement
Were you an only child? You know how to share like Manny knows how to recruit linebackers.
You do stuff like this in multiple threads. It’s why Inday clipped you the last time when you said that you actually weren’t trolling - it all blends together. You often derail things into an abyss with your sanctimonious chatter - like you’re doing now.

You do stuff like this in multiple threads. It’s why Inday clipped you the last time when you said that you actually weren’t trolling - it all blends together. You often derail things into an abyss with your sanctimonious chatter - like you’re doing now.
Whoa there feller. I was under the impression this was a light hearted thread about banned porsters and people were here to have fun. You have now made clear that you're not having fun with our exchange. So I'll depart the thread because you guys decide to ban me again. Fortunately I've been having a nice football discussion in a football thread, so all's good.

Advertisement
Whoa there feller. I was under the impression this was a light hearted thread about banned porsters and people were here to have fun. You have now made clear that you're not having fun with our exchange. So I'll depart the thread because you guys decide to ban me again. Fortunately I've been having a nice football discussion in a football thread, so all's good.
Yeah, your previous posts to me and the Maude’s was all in fun.

No, the only answer is power hungry mods. Some really, really smart people say that.

They are mostly right. I am trying to set myself up as the FPL of CIS Maudes, but it's for all the right reasons.

Step 1: Ban Porsters.
Step 2: Accumulate CIS power.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: CIS Utopia.

Advertisement
They are mostly right. I am trying to set myself up as the FPL of CIS Maudes, but it's for all the right reasons.

Step 1: Ban Porsters.
Step 2: Accumulate CIS power.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: CIS Utopia.
As long as I don't end up the Trotsky in this story, I'm all in.

'Your greatest strength begets your greatest weakness.'

- William Shakespeare

'You can't rush the science, but when the science points you in the right direction, then you can start rushing.'

- Anthony Fauci

"One universal truth: whoever 'you' are, you are the common denominator in all your failed relationships. Make time for self-reflection."

-Some chick I used to date that I broke up with because she talked too much.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back