Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RVACane going through his favorite poster list like

A7952724-C364-4653-B7CF-0A02FC6B98AC.jpg

Advertisement
What about Goner44?
And mklein13. They're conjoined.

NYSOM should be allowed back on probationary status with the condition that he change his stick, and whatever the new character is, it t must be straight or androgynous.

He did bring good football news to the board. Was he early to the board on Brady leaving NE?

This place was more fun when the wez was part of it. I understand why they were separated but i think it should of been kept and you had to use a password to get on the wez.

Advertisement
NYSOM should be allowed back on probationary status with the condition that he change his stick, and whatever the new character is, it t must be straight or androgynous.

He did bring good football news to the board. Was he early to the board on Brady leaving NE?
There have been so many better, more authentic, more nuanced porsters than NYSOM over the years on these various sites. AblesdadKane comes to mind. An OG bologna purveyor. On a separate topic, Eddiecane was a great contributor in the old days. Mods these days like their authoritar, but Eddie kept folks in line by offering to pummel them at a tailgate. The authenticity is really lacking all around, IMO.

Advertisement

Thats the issue...the mods have done this I believe 3 times and he ends up piszing all over their face. Especially the ones who vouched for him

MKlein13 doesn’t know when to stop. He picks fights by starting with people all over the place and it was completely unhelpful after me and other Maude’s were able to get him and Gooner unbanned. It’s similar to NYSOM in his own way. The Mods and me as a pre-Maude got NYSOM unbanned - I’m talking @OBLIVION and @IndayArtHauz - and went out on limbs for him and he went right back to it - uncontrollably. We all looked like idiots. I looked just as idiotic after I spoke up for MKlein13 and Gooner and they went back to the same stuff without limits.

I banned MKlein13. Someone else got Gooner and I get why. I like them both. All of these high profile posters who stir up **** on the board are a lot of headaches behind the Maude scenes. I can’t imagine what NYSOM did to the board management efforts of the Mods. They were going to quit if he wasn’t tossed.

/lock thread

Advertisement
@RVACane Is there a way to limit certain porsters to either one thread only or one board only, e.g. an aptly titled "Porsters Playground"?
There is a problem with that...porsters don't know they are porsters and believe they are making a great contribution....
Just like the saying in poker..."if you can't spot the sucker (porster), then its you (them).

I kind of understand it and I’m ******.
God is a triune "being", he has 3 parts, Father, Son, and Spirit. 3 separate persons, but one being.. Unbegotten means virgin born , no earthly father. Jesus is God's son. Jews don't believe Jesus was God's son. Jesus claimed he was God's son, that was blasphemy to the Jews at that time, so they killed him. Jesus had no children, no begotten kids. That's it in a nut shell...

Advertisement
God is a triune "being", he has 3 parts, Father, Son, and Spirit. 3 separate persons, but one being.. Unbegotten means virgin born , no earthly father. Jesus is God's son. Jews don't believe Jesus was God's son. Jesus claimed he was God's son, that was blasphemy to the Jews at that time, so they killed him. Jesus had no children, no begotten kids. That's it in a nut shell...
The Romans killed Jesus. No further details on religion please.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.

-Carl Jung
'Your greatest strength begets your greatest weakness.'

- William Shakespeare

'You can't rush the science, but when the science points you in the right direction, then you can start rushing.'

- Anthony Fauci

Do you consider self-awareness to be an admirable trait you're long-suited in?
I consider your self-awareness to be no better than anyone else’s. Maude’s have good relations with the vast majority of the board that doesn’t start trouble. There’s a vocal trouble making minority who want it to go like this

37F860AD-A3CE-4C21-AC1E-E7F8044F53C5.gif

And it’s not continuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back