Great Posters of CIS Please Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What happened to Dan Sileo? He went on a tear through here one time. It was so comical but it was all real in his head. Did he just take his ball and newspaper clippings and go home?

Another good candidate.
Who doesn't love hard-to-read photographs of highlighted newspaper clippings without commentary or context?

Advertisement
God the Father has only one unbegotten Son but many begotten through the Spirit. The Son of God has no unbegotten or begotten children. It’s important to make that distinction.

I dont know what all this means, but I like it.

This board could really use some Kenneth convo right about now

Knowing that we are a few weeks away from possible change has me asking myself if it’s time to take a break from all things Canes related

Advertisement
If you're freeing Jagr, Brian Piccolo is a must have as well.

What happened to Dan Sileo? He went on a tear through here one time. It was so comical but it was all real in his head. Did he just take his ball and newspaper clippings and go home?

@RVACane, we should probably bring back DSJ, too.
Best insider schtick this board has ever seen.
I think Piccolo, DS and DSJ should all be added to the OP.

Advertisement
This board could really use some Kenneth convo right about now

Knowing that we are a few weeks away from possible change has me asking myself if it’s time to take a break from all things Canes related

If Kenneth were here, he'd ask all the real important questions we aren't thinking about for a HC candidate. Stuff like...

How many tight ends do you intend to recruit, and will a big tight end have a role in your vision of the program?
The center-qb exchange is a critical aspect of football, what percentage of your offensive plays will come from under center vs. shotgun formation?
Barbara Streisand or Diana Ross?

We're missing out.
Big time.

He went to 247 after he was axed here. He lasted about a week and got axed there too. He's probably on Rivals. Ferman seems like someone who would enjoy him.
He has been kicked off there a few times already as well.
The issue with him is sometimes you have to let off the gas pedal and he wouldn't...even after a ton of warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back