Great article for the Tate haters.....

Advertisement
I disagree. Dorsey was the difference. In 1999 when he took over for Kelly we looked like a different team. Dorsey usually made good decisions quickly and had a fairly accurate arm. That is a big part of the reason he rarely got sacked and our team began to score lots of points. Dorsey used the middle of the field and play action to shred teams. Dude was legit.
Dorsey was the man!

I said it from the day Tate transferred- it doesn't matter if Kosi or Williams have bigger arms. 9 out of 10 times a defensive minded coach will go with the qb who doesn't throw INTs and can run. Just want the O not to give the opponent extra touches. Running QBs drive D coordinators crazy, Manny is a former D coordinator. Its Tate's job to lose.
Enos is making the decision!

IDGAF who starts as long we get competent QB play, but real talk, if one of Jarren or Kosi is QB3 after the fall practices it’s time to Manny to send him the link to the portal and the QB2 will probably bounce before the season is over like the Clemson QB. I have no idea what Tate will do if he doesn’t win the job, probably transfer too.

All of these QBs have flaws Jarren was committed to Kentucky until the 11th hour and was ready to take off, Martell couldn’t win the job at OSU twice and Perry, well we all saw what happened last year.

It will be awful for depth, but at least it will clear the deck to Matocha and Van Dyke to get meaningful snaps next spring and QB2/QB3
I heard of hoping for the best....but hoping for the worst outcome??? Talk about a losing mentality!!

Advertisement
My goodness! If Tate don't get the start I wonder what some of you guys will do?? Bridge jumping?

It's apparent most on here want to see the best guy win the job! But it's getting tiring to see some taking any thing positive about Tate to anoint him the starter! The same article end with some nice praise for Perry and yet that piece was conveniently omitted and not highlighted in big bold letters!! It's funny how Tate comes in here from better coaching and supposedly better credentials to get beat out thus far by a guy that took a year out to ***** around and had subpar coaching! And I don't want to here the lame excuse that Perry and Williams been here before Tate came. Enos wasn't here last year and he has given everybody a new playbook! So all is even!! And all of the OF coaches been given their walking papers from last year!! So none of the coaches teaching OF had a connection to Perry!! But you idiots that can't wait to see how things play out in the QB department will come up with an excuse!! So let here it!!
It's obvious who u want to win. U bring up Perry when Tate is mentioned but never bring up Tate when Perry is mentioned.

You're right though, everyone wants to see the best QB win the job. There are some who think Perry is the best QB, there are some who think Tate is the best QB and some who think Jarren is the best QB. Then there's people like u who hide behind the "I want the best QB". I actually respect the "Tate can't throw" guys more.

Yeah. All of the people who thought Jarren was going to win took their talents to the Kosi hype train.
View attachment 89904

As we get closer to the starting being named u see more and more reports being written praising Tate. There's obviously some chatter coming from inside the program. Jarren not competing like I thought he would really ****ed me off. Let's hope Kosi is still going at Tate's neck. I've known Tate would start from day one but I did not want it handed to him.
Almost positive this is Tate’s girlfriends secret account

Jarren is the best brains QB
Kosi has the accuracy Qb
Tate is a play maker QB

Either way boys, we are going to be good. I think VAn Dyke is going to be if you put all three in a blender, and poured it behind Jacari Clark... either way, better than rosier

Advertisement
Oh. My cover is blown now.

A+ for creativity and humor. Lmao
Lol I’m sure it’s been said before now that I think about it.. on some real ****, you ever find yourself in Jax, and want a one night stand with a washed up, never got a offer football player, I’m your guy KIKi 😘😂🤙🏽

Enos is making the decision!

The head coach is making the final decision. 100% guarantee. The team will be defense first, the difference with Enos is that hopefully our offense will be able to sustain drives. I predict a ton of field goals- that's fine as long as the games aren't coming down to our defense being required to keep the opponent off the scoreboard on the final drive. 30-21, 19-7, 13-3, I dont care about low scores at all so long as we have a +8 margin on the last possession.

It's obvious who u want to win. U bring up Perry when Tate is mentioned but never bring up Tate when Perry is mentioned.

You're right though, everyone wants to see the best QB win the job. There are some who think Perry is the best QB, there are some who think Tate is the best QB and some who think Jarren is the best QB. Then there's people like u who hide behind the "I want the best QB". I actually respect the "Tate can't throw" guys more.
You know nothing about me!! Because I rib the Tate guys because they keep throwing him in our face doesn't mean I won't root for him if he's named the starter! Keep with your Tate protectionist post to try and use me as your cover!! I want whoever the coach says the starter is!! Let ME Speak For ME!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rev 2.0 here ☝

What!! You think my man Rev only has two accounts :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: lol

Rev's efforts puts entire firms of Washington D.C. Insurance and Drug lobbyists to shame:oops:.....but you gotta admire his shameless, all out effort and stamina on Tate's behalf though :applouse:

Not that it will have any impact on the coaches decision....they'll go with who is the best

Last edited:

How can anyone watch this film and not get excited about what Tate could be as the starter at Miami. The level of excitement he would bring to this program will be like nothing we have seen in years. This kid is a Johnny Manziel/ Kyler Murray type of QB, who has the ability to make highlight type plays all over the field. He has superstar written all over him.

How can anyone watch this film and not get excited about what Tate could be as the starter at Miami. The level of excitement he would bring to this program will be like nothing we have seen in years. This kid is a Johnny Manziel/ Kyler Murray type of QB, who has the ability to make highlight type plays all over the field. He has superstar written all over him.
Agreed, the kid is a walking (or rather running) highlight reel.

Advertisement
Back