Great article for the Tate haters.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not hyping up perry and williams either. Hopefully i'm wrong but i don't think any of the qbs are elite. Im just hoping one can at least develop to kaaya level.

I agree that none of the 3 are game changers like a Deshaun Watson, Tua, or Lawrence. But Dorsey wasn't on the level of those guys either. The one kid who I think IS elite is the 2021 kid out of Cali- Jake Garcia. 76% completion percentage against top competition. That's a gamebreaker.

Advertisement
The elite teams of today have elite QBs. None of our QBs are elite. At best, they will turn out to be average QBs. That is one reason why Vegas has us losing 3 or 4 games during the regular season.

Tate's starting, he will do what he did in Spring, underwhelm in the media portion throwing stuff and crush the scrimmages

Advertisement
My favorite part of the article is this small part at the very end...

I couldn't care less who wins the job as long as they perform!
TATE IS OUR STARTER. let's get back to business. ENJOY the ride. Back to our QB roots

This is exactly what'll happen the best one(qb) that gives us the best chance to win will be the man.now the question is the guy who wins the job isn't the one you expected what happens next.are you going to support the team or come here playing Monday morning qb disecting every wrong move they make.personally I dnt give a **** who is the man.I'm just tired of losing and being the laughing stock with of cfb.

Advertisement

Someone come back with the screenshots.

Annotation.png

In spring the QB's wore a red jersey, I assume in Fall there will be some hitting the QB..that might separate them????

In the Orlando scrimmage Tate scrambled and they simply touched him to end plays that would've gone for good yardage...

You’ve got ***** on the mind? Nobody’s slurping. Perry should have doubters. He needed to show he wanted the job more than Rosier and he couldn’t. Richt couldn’t even trust Perry to audible and have that duty to the center. Then we’ve seen Perry complete 5/24 passes in a game. I hope he proves us wrong and balls out but he has to prove it.

Of course, Tate gets the benefit of the doubt until he screws up.
You know **** well that his receivers dropped about 7 to 8 passes in that game.

Advertisement
Back