Great article for the Tate haters.....

Advertisement
Got something in the clip for the "Tate can't throw" guys too View attachment 89886

Everyone can make all the throws in the off season. Same as every wide receiver can catch, get open, corners can cover, linebackers fill gaps and make tackles, running backs run, OL block, etc, etc, etc.

What would be news would be a coach saying anything other than they can do what they're supposed to do.

Everyone can make all the throws in the off season. Same as every wide receiver can catch, get open, corners can cover, linebackers fill gaps and make tackles, running backs run, OL block, etc, etc, etc.

What would be news would be a coach saying anything other than they can do what they're supposed to do.
Okay so then what makes u think the competition isn't already over? Cause coaches aren't going to say anything than what they are supposed to. Or what makes u think that anything positive Diaz has said about any of the QBs is true?

Advertisement
Okay so then what makes u think the competition isn't already over? Cause coaches aren't going to say anything than what they are supposed to. Or what makes u think that anything positive Diaz has said about any of the QBs is true?

based on the spring games, the competition shouldn't be over imo. no QB was awesome in both spring games combined.

giphy.gif

I absolutely love Osborn's quote about Martell, especially the part about him drawing up plays like a coach. It reminds me of one of the episodes from QB1 when he pulled out a think playbook of plays that he had drawn up, dating all the way back to when he was in the seventh grade. Having a high football IQ is one of the top traits that you look for in any position, but definitely in your QB above all else.

If every catch is made then he finishes at 50%. That’s not good. But if there’s 8 drops then at least a few of them are so to bad ball placement
Yeah still a horrible percentage. The majority of the drops were by Wiggins and those passes hit his hands. The receivers couldn't catch a cold that day.

Advertisement
I absolutely love Osborn's quote about Martell, especially the part about him drawing up plays like a coach. It reminds me of one of the episodes from QB1 when he pulled out a think playbook of plays that he had drawn up, dating all the way back to when he was in the seventh grade. Having a high football IQ is one of the top traits that you look for in any position, but definitely in your QB above all else.
This, combined with him being the #1 QB for offseason conditioning almost every week are the only tangible things we have to go off of until camp starts.

At the end of the day, whoever is announced I think we will all be 1000% behind, we just want wins and solid production from the QB spot.

My money is on Tate for the reasons listed above, plus his athletic ability and he’s already transferred once so his back is against the wall to make it work at Miami. Showing up Ohio St. is a pretty big incentive for him

Advertisement
Back