Great article for the Tate haters.....

duke4heisman

Senior

TheU 4ever

Sophomore

Moonman

The Total Package
My favorite part of the article is this small part at the very end...
When UM begins practice in two weeks,..
I couldn't care less who wins the job as long as they perform!

D RevLee

Graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy

duke4heisman

Senior
Are there really any Tate haters here?

Seems like 95% of posters just want the best guy to step up, earn the job and execute, regardless who it is.
Oh yeah, enough for me to put it in the title. Everyone should feel the way you said though.

CFLCane

Junior
OP Really missed an opportunity to call them tater haters

KevinCaneFace

Senior
Love it! This is the type of guy I want to see at QB. Wouldn’t be mad at any of the QB’s winning the job but usually the great QB’s never have their work ethic questioned

brock

All-American
Are there really any Tate haters here?

Seems like 95% of posters just want the best guy to step up, earn the job and execute, regardless who it is.
Yes there are for sure, just like there are some kosi haters too.

brock

All-American
I laughed when the guy said he could potentially be the best QB since Berlin(he was good) and Kyle wright(wtf lol). Dude was smoking crack when he said that. Only qb since then that Kyle Wright was better than is Kirby freeman lol

Astcloud11

Senior
It wasn't. Lots of people were saying Tate will transfer again after Jarren beats him. I am honestly interested. I just want to know if Jarren is still doing well this off season. Going off these boards it seems like its a 2 dog race at this point.
In my eyes its still anybody's chance to pull away. At the same time, I get the feeling that its Perry's job to lose, and Tate has a better chance to take it since he brings athleticism to the table. Jarren would have to look immaculate passing the ball to overtake both but he failed to do that in the spring game. Hoping the summer scrimmages goes a lot better for him.