Great article for the Tate haters.....

In my eyes its still anybody's chance to pull away. At the same time, I get the feeling that its Perry's job to lose, and Tate has a better chance to take it since he brings athleticism to the table. Jarren would have to look immaculate passing the ball to overtake both but he failed to do that in the spring game. Hoping the summer scrimmages goes a lot better for him.

Appreciate the info bro.

Advertisement
Getting tired of people hoping to talk someone into being the starting QB

Aint gonna happen.

Whoever wins will do it on the field and be selected by our coaches who want to win ...
NOT by presenting press clippings or the hopes & dreams of fans who favor one over another.

I wish all the competitors all the best....we deserve to have the best QB possible....and I will be fully behind our coaches decision regardless of whoever they select.

yeah this thing is wide open. I will say regardless Tate at worst will be 2nd string as only one of the other guys will really be here as the loser not named Tate will transfer .

Aint gonna happen.

Whoever wins will do it on the field and be selected by our coaches who want to win ...
NOT by presenting press clippings or the hopes & dreams of fans who favor one over another.

I wish all the competitors all the best....we deserve to have the best QB possible....and I will be fully behind our coaches decision regardless of whoever they select.
This isn't speaking it into existence, this article is all quotes and references to coaches and recruiting experts that have been and are around him.

Advertisement
WTF happened to Jarren? A few months ago half the board though he was certainly going to start.

Nothing’s happened to him.

Just because our message board geniuses aren’t talking about Jarren, doesn’t mean he’s not in the mix and swinging away.

I don’t have a preference, honestly I don’t, but I’m going to laugh my *** off at about 2/3rds of this board if he somehow pulls it out and is the starter.

Advertisement
Nothing’s happened to him.

Just because our message board geniuses aren’t talking about Jarren, doesn’t mean he’s not in the mix and swinging away.

I don’t have a preference, honestly I don’t, but I’m going to laugh my *** off at about 2/3rds of this board if he somehow pulls it out and is the starter.
According to ddsdcane, he's messing up again. I certainly hope he stays

Aint gonna happen.

It’s been the offseason for seven months. What do you want us to do?

Aint gonna happen.

Second...

Advertisement
We don't have a elite qb. Elite qbs don't get told to leave for another qb.
And there it is. I'm assuming you didn't read the article. You know, full of quotes from actual coaches that have and are around him. Including Enos, who talked extensively with a member of OSUs coaching staff before bringing him in.

Advertisement
And there goes that dîck riding shît. Tate is elite based on what? Thats what people have a problem with. Yall dudes saying dumb shît.
So I guess the actual coaches that are around him are "**** riders." LMAO try harder. Why do you hate that we finally have an elite talent at QB?! Are a gayturd or semenhole troll?

Advertisement
Back