Great article for the Tate haters.....

Advertisement
So I guess the actual coaches that are around him are "**** riders." LMAO try harder. Why do you hate that we finally have an elite talent at QB?! Are a gayturd or semenhole troll?
The coaches never said he was elite. I don't think any of the qbs are elite.

I think that Manolo and Enos already have a frontrunner in mind, based on everything they've seen so far plus leadership potential, mental toughness and some intangibles. They're just dragging this out to get the most out of all of them for as long as possible.

Advertisement
I think that Manolo and Enos already have a frontrunner in mind, based on everything they've seen so far plus leadership potential, mental toughness and some intangibles. They're just dragging this out to get the most out of all of them for as long as possible.
Agreed. I think they want to bring out the most in all of them but they brought Tate in for a reason. I already thought that somewhat with Manny since he was around both QBs and with this article saying Enos talked extensively with a coach at OSU prior to bringing him in, it makes more sense.

Would be a failure by both if they do. No qb was good enough in spring to have a idea of who should start.

Would be a failure by both if they do. No qb was good enough in spring to have a idea of who should start.
So you're scenario has no front runner in the coaches minds... they are clueless about what they've seen and they are still waiting for one of the QB's to break it open because "no qb was good enough in spring"

Advertisement
The way I see it, boys, is this. CMD and Enos are not going to start a QB with NO experience against UFag unless JW blows them away and I do not see that happening, so JW is out. That doesn't mean he will not get a shot in the next few games to prove himself. It comes down to Tate and Kosi. Both have a little experience and both have their attributes, but I think Tate is better in prep than Kosi and that will make a difference. Enos wants a QB with "the mind of a coach and game of a player." Sounds like Tate to me. I think the difference will be studing/understanding film and Tate has the huge advantage until proven wrong. I will say this, if they choose Perry or JW to start, I will back any of the 3.
Just my take. I want all 3 to DOMINATE whenever they are called upon.
GO CANES! :neonu::stormwarningflag-sm:

Last edited:
So you're scenario has no front runner in the coaches minds... they are clueless about what they've seen and they are still waiting for one of the QB's to break it open because "no qb was good enough in spring"
They don't have to be clueless. But what has any of the qbs done to show they should start?

Exactly, they have been around all of them for every bit of Spring and you know Feeley and other leaders on the team are reporting back for summer. We and the media see the first 10-15 minutes of throwing and drills and 2 controlled scrimmages. The coaches are human, they have to have an opinion on who's best to lead this offense.

Exactly, they have been around all of them for every bit of Spring and you know Feeley and other leaders on the team are reporting back for summer. We and the media see the first 10-15 minutes of throwing and drills and 2 controlled scrimmages. The coaches are human, they have to have an opinion on who's best to lead this offense.
You know there are people who has actually watched full practices right?

Advertisement
In my eyes its still anybody's chance to pull away. At the same time, I get the feeling that its Perry's job to lose, and Tate has a better chance to take it since he brings athleticism to the table. Jarren would have to look immaculate passing the ball to overtake both but he failed to do that in the spring game. Hoping the summer scrimmages goes a lot better for him.
I feel the same way Astcloud11. I believe it is Kosi's to lose, but he better be on his offensive play book/game prep or Tate will pull that rug out real quick.:nice:

Advertisement
We don't have a elite qb. Elite qbs don't get told to leave for another qb. And that groupie shît is the problem.
252cane.....just pull for whomever is the best at the end of fall camp. It doesn't matter who it is, I am pulling for all 3 to kick A$$! Your a Canes fan right, why would you be pulling for anyone in particular over who the coaches think is/and probably is the best prepared to face UFag?

Also to keep the 3rd stringer from transferring before the season.

252cane.....just pull for whomever is the best at the end of fall camp. It doesn't matter who it is, I am pulling for all 3 to kick A$$! Your a Canes fan right, why would you be pulling for anyone in particular over who the coaches think is/and probably is the best prepared to face UFag?
I don't have a favorite. I'm with whoever wins the job.

Advertisement
Back