Grade the Moves

What do you think?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Dude... u don’t hire somebody to coordinate a defense whose never coordinated a defense.

You are correct.. the decision should’ve been searched out. Since we know these men haven’t done this job, then obviously richt was unable to search anything out.

First time coordinators are hired at mid majors.. not at UM.
And IF...IF we hire a first time coordinator then he better be a hot shot position coach like Corey Raymond, Dave Enos, etc.

I’m still in awe that Rumph was passed up....even Jess to a point. Rumph and Jess are the only dudes not named Mark Richt that have called plays before in their lifetime. Literally in disbelief he promoted 2 dudes that were GA’s in the last 4 years and one as of last year.

I was laughing at the fact that Willie Martinez or Van Gorder would probably be the DC. As of right now I wish it was one of them. Really hoping they prove me wrong.

When did rumph call plays...at west pines optomist?

Advertisement
This post shows people's lack of intelligence.the man hasn't even had one game as dc and they are already determined how good or bad he is.I will reserve judgement on padke until the end of next season.a wise person always searches a matter out before they make a decision or comment about it.a fool runs his mouth before searching it out and often times eats a course of crow .many on here said the very same thing about Manny then cried like a spoiled brat when he left.be careful what you wish you just might get it.
Next time you want to get on a soapbox and question intelligence you might want to get a handle on the language we speak as adults

Dude... u don’t hire somebody to coordinate a defense whose never coordinated a defense.

You are correct.. the decision should’ve been searched out. Since we know these men haven’t done this job, then obviously richt was unable to search anything out.

Here’s the thing: We think we’re still a major college program. We haven’t been that for years. We are a chicken**** mediocre midmajor program at a mediocre small commuter school. That’s all we are now and all we will ever be.

True but did you ever think Diaz might of endorsed him as his replacement to cmr.and again what if padke s defense is just as good as diazs.

At Heritage....before he built that place.

He didnt build anything. They started recruiting the minute the walker guy left as AD and coach. They started with Dellenbach and he carried it on when USCHOOL had the falling out and was able to bring in Chad Wilson and other recruits. Once Walker left they were going to be good because Walker didnt acccept much transfers. I watched em get outcoached by Hallandale with less talent who's coach is at Chaminade now.

Advertisement
Next time you want to get on a soapbox and question intelligence you might want to get a handle on the language we speak as adults
I speak like an adult human you whine like can girl fans like you griped about butch from 97-99 and Manny the time he was here then whined like a little girl when they both left.

He didnt build anything. They started recruiting the minute the walker guy left as AD and coach. They started with Dellenbach and he carried it on when USCHOOL had the falling out and was able to bring in Chad Wilson and other recruits. Once Walker left they were going to be good because Walker didnt acccept much transfers. I watched em get outcoached by Hallandale with less talent who's coach is at Chaminade now.

Ya, but at least Rumph opened up the AH pipeline and locked in the AH4!!! Who cares about the fact that he was the biggest bust in 49ers history.

I speak like an adult human you whine like can girl fans like you griped about butch from 97-99 and Manny the time he was here then whined like a little girl when they both left.
You’re mad at your dad not at me, I forgive you

Advertisement
True but did you ever think Diaz might of endorsed him as his replacement to cmr.and again what if padke s defense is just as good as diazs.
I absolutely did think that, and beleive it to be true. Richt didn’t hire Diaz #1 without Diaz recommending him.

The problem is that our D will be called by someone whose never done it before. Also In game adjustments will be done by someone whose never done that before too. So basically it’s a crap shoot... maybe they’ll be good, maybe not.

Hiring an experienced guy would’ve meant that you KNOW you’re getting a competent coach.

The stakes are too high to take a chance on someone who is as likely to suck as he is to be great.

He. Built. That. Place.

He built those rosters from ‘13 to ‘15 via transfers, he built their reputation for Defense, he built their rep for DBs, he coached their championship team. It was him, not Walker who was nothing more than a glorified recruiter.

Love how you bring up a loss to Hallandale when he blew them out 38-15 during the regular season...but he got “out-coached” though. You seem to have a pretty bad memory.

Last edited:
You’re mad at your dad not at me, I forgive you
I'm not mad at anyone before I rush to judgement on something or someone I find out the facts first.you and others already have branded padke .I hope he hits it out of the park so I can see you eat crow and buzzard grits.

Advertisement
I'm not mad at anyone before I rush to judgement on something or someone I find out the facts first.you and others already have branded padke .I hope he hits it out of the park so I can see you eat crow and buzzard grits.
I don’t eat buzzard grits you ***** hillbilly

I’m going a C grade, just because they worked pretty close to Manny. Don’t like the move, but everyone needs to start somewhere and maybe, just maybe they’re great and just needed a chance.

Advertisement
Back