Grade the Moves

What do you think?

• Total voters
Advertisement
F.

Could not have gone about this in a less professional way. The fact that we pay this guy 4 million dollars a year to be this lazy and nepotistic blows my mind. I was hoping Manny would take Patke with him to Temple and instead he is our new DC, great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely lazy, but knowing our administration the other option would of been Tuberville so I guess I prefer this move

Advertisement
F.

Could not have gone about this in a less professional way. The fact that we pay this guy 4 million dollars a year to be this lazy and nepotistic blows my mind. I was hoping Manny would take Patke with him to Temple and instead he is our new DC, great.
It's actually 5mil/year, and this was one of the laziest hiring moves I have ever seen...wow...but it does let MR retain full dictatorship over the team...sad

Advertisement
Absolutely lazy, but knowing our administration the other option would of been Tuberville so I guess I prefer this move
Tuberville wouldn't have made changes, and would more than likely have enough experience to know what he's looking at on game day. My fear is that these young DCs are going to see things they've never seen, and fold. For Jose's sake, the only O they will see after Wisconsin is Mark Richt's!!! We are so dead next year.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back