Grace trying to come back??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Grace is a wealthy guy, but he wouldn't have plunked down several thousand additional dollars on this new attorney if he was guilty.

Play him now! NCAA can't do **** for a fcking stupid rental car.

This comes down to who is tougher--UM or the NCAA.

U being sarcastic or naw?

Advertisement
Who did AQM hire as his attorney?

View attachment 37975

mybaldlawyer-300x300.jpg

Lol, people so navie. he should've been dismissed. just a fall guy, because administration is too **** scary. Miami had no proof of grace doing anything illegal. SMH

or proof of doing anything legal like a receipt for the rental

Advertisement
I think the lying part is subjective... and I dont think its always resulted in an automatic 1 yr suspension. Lie to the NCAA, yes, but to your schools compliance then they may have more leeway on its interpretation of what constitutes a lie concerning your amateur status.

Lets say the issue here is about "test drives". Could be our compliance calls BS on those because lets be honest they are BS. Grace gets the NCAA to look at his situation and they come back and say the test drives were permissible because he is a existing customer. Does his lawyer have an argument that he did not lie about anything impacting his amateur status?

As far as AQM goes, there is a rumored memorabilia trail here and AQM posted picks on social media. He could have more damaging evidence against him that we do not know of. Really curious why he doesn't appear to have publicized his fight or representation, but it does appear that he hasn't.

If his argument is that Grace was test driving multiple exotic cars with no income for extended periods, then he's an idiot. Why would an exotic car dealer/renter allow a kid with no income to test drive his cars? I hope he's got something way better than that because I'd love to see him come back.

Just to be clear it wasn't a dealer it was a rental agency. And that dumb ask owner brought up some BS about test drives. He told the press that Grace's rental was paid for and he had the receipts to prove it. And then he started to ramble about "test drives". He said UM students test drive cars all the time that they are thinking about renting. I don't think that was by accident and to me could be the grey area that everyone is fighting about. I think everyone could see how that could make this case very interesting.

Last edited:
I know Grace is a wealthy guy, but he wouldn't have plunked down several thousand additional dollars on this new attorney if he was guilty.

UM needs to quit spreading they *** for the NCAA and handle their own business. We know from our fellow posters here and from Grace's relatives that Grace dindu nuffins.

Suspend for 3 and tell the NCAA to drink pee. Flex on them, and watch those bullies shrink.

I think the lying part is subjective... and I dont think its always resulted in an automatic 1 yr suspension. Lie to the NCAA, yes, but to your schools compliance then they may have more leeway on its interpretation of what constitutes a lie concerning your amateur status.

Lets say the issue here is about "test drives". Could be our compliance calls BS on those because lets be honest they are BS. Grace gets the NCAA to look at his situation and they come back and say the test drives were permissible because he is a existing customer. Does his lawyer have an argument that he did not lie about anything impacting his amateur status?

As far as AQM goes, there is a rumored memorabilia trail here and AQM posted picks on social media. He could have more damaging evidence against him that we do not know of. Really curious why he doesn't appear to have publicized his fight or representation, but it does appear that he hasn't.

If his argument is that Grace was test driving multiple exotic cars with no income for extended periods, then he's an idiot. Why would an exotic car dealer/renter allow a kid with no income to test drive his cars? I hope he's got something way better than that because I'd love to see him come back.

Just to be clear it wasn't a dealer it was a rental agency. And that dumb ask owner brought up some BS about test drives. He told the press that Grace's rental was paid for and he had the receipts to prove it. And then he started to ramble about "test drives". He said UM students test drive cars all the time that they are thinking about renting. I don't think that was by accident and to me could be the grey area that everyone is fighting about. I think everyone could see how that could make this case very interesting.

If it's a rental agency, then the test drive argument would be infinitely more retarded. Who test drives rental cars?

end of the day, the reality is UM and USC are judged by a different standard. Honestly, i dont play the race card but theres an underlying racial component. UM and USC are inner city schools. the NCAA and sports media sees college football as the marching bands, small town, tail gating. etc. some of these small towns economies revolve around the unviersities. its just reality they will never treat um or usc fairly, therefore, UM and USC always have to be looking over their shoulders.

Advertisement

If it's a rental agency, then the test drive argument would be infinitely more retarded. Who test drives rental cars?

Exactly... Thats why the University would say F that shiat bra and Grace would say he didn't take any improper benefits.

But if this dip shiat rental agency does allow test drives to previous customers then there is some hope on the NCAAs interpretation. Grace can prove he is a paying customer and this rental agent can prove he lets existing customers take test drives.

The NCAA allows big schools to get out of so much crap because they simply do not have the evidence to prove something against the rules actually happened. They may have one side of the story and that initiates the investigation but the trail of certifiable proof goes cold.

All a bunch of what ifs but WTF? Anything to not lose him for the season and if he gets cleared by the NCAA then how can it impact our probationary status?

Exactly... Thats why the University would say F that shiat bra and Grace would say he didn't take any improper benefits.

But if this dip shiat rental agency does allow test drives to previous customers then there is some hope on the NCAAs interpretation. Grace can prove he is a paying customer and this rental agent can prove he lets existing customers take test drives.

The NCAA allows big schools to get out of so much crap because they simply do not have the evidence to prove something against the rules actually happened. They may have one side of the story and that initiates the investigation but the trail of certifiable proof goes cold.

All a bunch of what ifs but WTF? Anything to not lose him for the season and if he gets cleared by the NCAA then how can it impact our probationary status?

People aren't test-driving exotic rentals. If Grace is going to argue that he was test-driving exotic rentals for days at a time, then he stands no chance. You can't just make up dopey **** and think it's persuasive to people of normal intelligence. You can't just call it a test drive, and it becomes a test drive. What would be the purpose of allowing an 18 year old kid with no money and no income to test drive multiple $200K cars that you're not even looking to sell to him? How the **** do you answer that question? People won't just accept you calling it a test drive without any follow-up questions.

Best case scenario: Grace got an exotic car for a day and that amounts to $500 or so in impermissible benefits, and UM overreacted because Grace wasn't all that cooperative. Maybe the new attorney can explain the situation better than the fake one did.

However, if he had multiple cars over long periods of time he's sunk. Period. And it's pretty easy to put together enough proof that he had the cars for lengthy periods. All they have to do is interview other players and students who saw him with the cars. There's no way he paid thousands upon thousands to rent exotic cars. It's impossible.

People aren't test-driving exotic rentals. If Grace is going to argue that he was test-driving exotic rentals for days at a time, then he stands no chance. You can't just make up dopey **** and think it's persuasive to people of normal intelligence. You can't just call it a test drive, and it becomes a test drive. What would be the purpose of allowing an 18 year old kid with no money and no income to test drive multiple $200K cars that you're not even looking to sell to him? How the **** do you answer that question? People won't just accept you calling it a test drive without any follow-up questions.

Best case scenario: Grace got an exotic car for a day and that amounts to $500 or so in impermissible benefits, and UM overreacted because Grace wasn't all that cooperative. Maybe the new attorney can explain the situation better than the fake one did.

However, if he had multiple cars over long periods of time he's sunk. Period. And it's pretty easy to put together enough proof that he had the cars for lengthy periods. All they have to do is interview other players and students who saw him with the cars. There's no way he paid thousands upon thousands to rent exotic cars. It's impossible.

The rental agency owner already answered that to the press. He said that he allows test drives to UM students all the time. I agree it sounds like a bunch of BS. But if they can prove that he does allow them to paying customers and its not a one time special case and Grace can prove he is paying customer then the case becomes open for interpretation. There may not be any evidence that he ever had a car for an extended period of time other than the one he paid for. Common sense doesn't count for much in cases like this.

UM needs to quit spreading they *** for the NCAA and handle their own business. We know from our fellow posters here and from Grace's relatives that Grace dindu nuffins.

Suspend for 3 and tell the NCAA to drink pee. Flex on them, and watch those bullies shrink.

U rite. *** dem NCAA hoes rite in dey ***. Dem bītçhzz cant do nuffins to us

Last edited:
Advertisement

The rental agency owner already answered that to the press. He said that he allows test drives to UM students all the time. I agree it sounds like a bunch of BS. But if they can prove that he does allow them to paying customers and its not a one time special case and Grace can prove he is paying customer then the case becomes open for interpretation. There may not be any evidence that he ever had a car for an extended period of time other than the one he paid for. Common sense doesn't count for much in cases like this.

The rental car dude is a liar and a sleazebag. No one will believe anything he says. No exotic car renter is handing out extended test drives of $200K+ cars to college kids. It's idiotic and nonsensical, so it's not true.

Same rental dude also originally told Barry Jagoff that he didn't know anyone on UM's team or anything about UM. Then, recently he told the same Barry Jagoff he's known Grace for several years.

Get where I'm going? If you're a disinterested 3rd party are you buying any of that **** he's selling? Does it make any sense to you if you're not a UM fan who wants Grace to play?

end of the day, the reality is UM and USC are judged by a different standard. Honestly, i dont play the race card but theres an underlying racial component. UM and USC are inner city schools. the NCAA and sports media sees college football as the marching bands, small town, tail gating. etc. some of these small towns economies revolve around the unviersities. its just reality they will never treat um or usc fairly, therefore, UM and USC always have to be looking over their shoulders.

UM isn't anywhere close to the setting of USC. There are plenty of colleges that are located in ****** areas of the country. This is a ridiculous argument.

U rite. *** dem NCAA hoes rite in dey ***. Dem bītçhzz cant do nuffins to us

Why do we need the ncaa anyway! They are just a bunch of nerds.

Advertisement

UM isn't anywhere close to the setting of USC. There are plenty of colleges that are located in ****** areas of the country. This is a ridiculous argument.

Since when did Coral Gables become "inner city?"

this is the same guy who said he's known Grace since high school, and then a few weeks later says he does not know any of them.

this is the same guy who said he had receipts and other evidence and told the herald he would be sending them, but did not.

credibility an issue here? he committed a crime, what do you think he's going to say?

UM isn't anywhere close to the setting of USC. There are plenty of colleges that are located in ****ty areas of the country. This is a ridiculous argument.

Since when did Coral Gables become "inner city?"

When it fits an agenda.

smh at anyone believing a word coming out of a sleazy exotic car rental agency.

Those agencies have been around south beach for 15-20 years and I recall that even back then the ownership was sleazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back