Grace trying to come back??

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck to the young man! We could use him and he is really fighting to be on the team. We need that type around. I don't know the case, he does. Fight young man, fight!

Advertisement
Isn't that exactly what UM doesn't want? Invitation to come in & start digging again? Be careful what you wish for.

I wonder if he figured out that his last lawyer wasn't licensed in Florida and that he admitted Grace lied and, therefore, earned at least a 1 year loss of eligibility.

He didnt lie to the NCAA.

Rule includes the school. Your level of knowledge and due diligence on the subject is on par with Grace's (former) faux attorney. Of course, you're not pretending to be an attorney, so there's that.

Grace will go directly to the NCAA and request his eligibility status. If the NCAA says he is eligible than UM must reinstate him or face a law suit

Isn't that exactly what UM doesn't want? Invitation to come in & start digging again? Be careful what you wish for.

I wonder if he figured out that his last lawyer wasn't licensed in Florida and that he admitted Grace lied and, therefore, earned at least a 1 year loss of eligibility.

Rule includes the school. Your level of knowledge and due diligence on the subject is on par with Grace's (former) faux attorney. Of course, you're not pretending to be an attorney, so there's that.

Grace will go directly to the NCAA and request his eligibility status. If the NCAA says he is eligible than UM must reinstate him or face a law suit

If the school is wrong then they are wrong.

Lied to compliance....it's over. He needs to get ready for the draft

Are you saying that UM compliance has that policy or the NCAA?

I would think there is a huge difference. UM compliance is basically an internal audit. The NCAA is the Keystone Kops

Fixed it.

Jacory Harris, Sean Spence, Travis Benjamin, Marcus Forston and Adwele Ojomo only got one-game suspensions for worse. The university has no spine & is scared to death to be on top of college football again. Expect more of this crap every season. Wouldn't be surprised if Richt tells the administration to go **** themselves.

Advertisement

The school already sought counsel from the NCAA. Don't think you they likely already advised he'd be ineligible? Grace has no shot

Jacory Harris, Sean Spence, Travis Benjamin, Marcus Forston and Adwele Ojomo only got one-game suspensions for worse. The university has no spine & is scared to death to be on top of college football again. Expect more of this crap every season. Wouldn't be surprised if Richt tells the administration to go **** themselves.
Congratulations. Worst post of the day before 8:30 am. Truly a feat.

Jermaine is a fighter why the rest of yall are more than happy to lay down and take whatever punishment given and blame it on life..It seems like an injustice stop being scared of the big bad NCAA

Advertisement
Jermaine is a fighter why the rest of yall are more than happy to lay down and take whatever punishment given and blame it on life..It seems like an injustice stop being scared of the big bad NCAA
Giving Shyne a run for his money...

Advertisement
LOL at anyone scared of the gutless NCAA.

Take a lesson from UNC, they told the NCAA to shove it. Miami's compliance department is curled up in the fetal position at the mention of the NCAA.

#FreeGrace

When he wins, he gets to drive back in a Bentley and keep that **** all season

Advertisement
He and AQM are staying in school this semester?

I thought I read that the school was going to honor their financial aid agreement - that implies that they'll still be attending UM I'd imagine...

Play him immediately! Nothing bad could happen. He has a lawyer so that means he's definitely telling the truth.

And we absolutely know, thanks to NYShyne, that his transgressions are less severe than Harris, Benjamin and those fellas. If they got 1 game suspensions and did worse things then logic dictates that Grace should get 0 games.

Play him now!

maybe just maybe the details are WAY worse than what any of us know (we dont know **** btw even the media doesnt have the full details). apparently, its really bad and them being kicked off was the only thing that could be done. imo, it sounds like grace has been getting cars since before he started here (the rental dealer said he knew Grace since he was in HS).

LOL at anyone scared of the gutless NCAA.

Take a lesson from UNC, they told the NCAA to shove it. Miami's compliance department is curled up in the fetal position at the mention of the NCAA.

#FreeGrace

lmao ok bc the NCAA didnt just fire half their staff bc they went through illegal means to get dirt on us a few years ago. the hate for miami by the NCAA is way worse than it is for UNC Or others. were a small private school w half the funds as a big state school and we've won more titles than most programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back