Grace trying to come back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerob305

Junior
Just saw on twitter that he has hired a new attorney and his counsel will look again at the situation...looks like he might try to fight it....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I applaud his efforts. Again, I don't think Grace should've been dismissed for the entire year. AQM, yes. But not Grace. Whether it happens or not is one thing, but hey, why not.

I believe that
image.jpeg
has sailed.

Advertisement
Hired an attorney with what $$....dude couldn't even afford to rent a car

Its like bein in the friend zone with a hot chick.....move on

Advertisement
Hired an attorney with what $$....dude couldn't even afford to rent a car

Its like bein in the friend zone with a hot chick.....move on

If its true that his uncle or whoever paid for the rental car, im pretty sure they got money for a lawyer.... jist have to let it unfold and see what comes out of it

I wonder if he figured out that his last lawyer wasn't licensed in Florida and that he admitted Grace lied and, therefore, earned at least a 1 year loss of eligibility.

Advertisement
Apparently has hired same lawyer that got DeQuan Jones reinstated according to SMD

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Worth a shot.

Even if he somehow gets it reduced to an 8 or 9 game suspension, it's better than the whole season.

Last edited:
Can't hurt. Idk why anybody would be complaining. At worst he remains off the team.

I wonder if he figured out that his last lawyer wasn't licensed in Florida and that he admitted Grace lied and, therefore, earned at least a 1 year loss of eligibility.

Jermaine should read five star case, Spenkelink v. State of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back