Golden conference call hilarity

UM is flat out a racist institution if they continue to employ this white windbag, who embarrassed UM by disappearing and begging for the ped state job, when they fired Shannon, a UM man and hometown hero, for fielding a better product.

My man...

Everyone needs to swamp sports talk radio with this

yeah i don't necessarily agree with this assertion, but it would be a great angle to work on getting him fired

Advertisement
His middle LB said they don't do anything different in an interview this past week. Doesn't surprise me that Georgia Tech "showed stuff they had never seen". Always an out for his awful scheme. As if the opposing team doing something new should keep them from ever adjusting through 4 quarters. It couldn't have been that your plan from the start was awful so no matter what GT put together it would've worked.

Outcorched

dorito_qb.gif~original

I'm so weak lmaoooo

He's starting to sound like Dustin Hoffman in "Rain Man" with the numbers BS. I keep waiting for him to say, "I'm an excellent driver" to one of these questions.

They offense is not responsible for the defense to get off the field. Force 3 and outs and u get off the field. U fat piece a crap

Advertisement
It's been quite entertaining watching this slimeball squirm in recent interviews.

In past seasons, Golden has been manipulative and convincing, and a ton of Miami fans bought what he sold.

Now, he's outright lying. From the "it's still early in the season" crap to his earlier assertion that Miami fans did not believe in Kaaya, he's seemingly lost his strongest trait as a head coach and the only thing that really separated him from Shannon - his ability to bull****.

Golden is losing it.

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 15s16 seconds ago

Golden: "They gave us a lot of things we hadn't seen before," speaking of Georgia Tech offense.

lmao

Really? Cause it seemed to me that GT ran that "white FB up the middle behind the Center (who, incidentally, was also running untouched through the middle of our ****-fense) play" ad nauseam.

**** Folden.

Don't be surprised if he and Fat D are behind doors trashing the fans like Pelini. They are not genuine people. U hear it alot. Condescending mofos

It's been quite entertaining watching this slimeball squirm in recent interviews.

In past seasons, Golden has been manipulative and convincing, and a ton of Miami fans bought what he sold.

Now, he's outright lying. From the "it's still early in the season" crap to his earlier assertion that Miami fans did not believe in Kaaya, he's seemingly lost his strongest trait as a head coach and the only thing that really separated him from Shannon - his ability to bull****.

Golden is losing it.

Compare his introductory presser when he took the job to recent pressers.

Advertisement
This is amazing. Clearly, he really does think that he's the smartest ******* dude on the planet and that we are all just a bunch of ****-for-brains retards. But hey it's all good man, keep digging yourself a bigger grave and ****ing off as many higher-ups as you possibly can. No, please, continue...

UM is flat out a racist institution if they continue to employ this white windbag, who embarrassed UM by disappearing and begging for the ped state job, when they fired Shannon, a UM man and hometown hero, for fielding a better product.

My man...

Sure, man. Whatever it takes to get this guy outta here.

Yup, I can confirm Golden owns a cafe in Jersey that has a "no dogs, no blacks" sign.

And Dorito used to apprentice Sandusky in the showers

Advertisement
We all know he's kicking himself over not getting that PSU gig

Would've given him and his boy a few more years of The Cloud excuses at Pedo State

Advertisement
If Golden was as innovative at game planning and coaching up talent as his deceitful mastery in deflecting responsibility and bullsh*tting up an excuse storm, he'd be a HOFer.

Golden is truly in over his head, but the bigger problems are Blake James and potentially Shalala if she restricts him.

Advertisement
Back