Golden conference call hilarity

Problem2

All-American
Premium
lolz

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 29s29 seconds ago
Golden: "That's the least point total they've had on us in three years. We didn't score and didn't get off the field on third down."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 26s26 seconds ago
Golden on third downs: "We failed. We absolutely did not execute."

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 2m2 minutes ago
Golden: "We look at it all every week...GT ran for more yards last year and we won."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 3m3 minutes ago
Golden: "I'm trying to keep this in perspective."

**** YOUR PERSPECTIVE

Blake, just put this guy out of his mediocre misery.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz

Golden said he wants to keep this in perspective, notes Georgia Tech's point total was fewest it has scored against Miami in three years.

He really said that. Oh my lord I can't take it anymore.

Advertisement
Golden clearly only had 3 years of excuses in his ****nal. He probably thought it would last him a little longer.

What a complete train wreck of a football coach.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 14s14 seconds ago

Golden said last night "was the best way to play [Georgia Tech], in our opinion."

Advertisement
"Paul Johnson ****ed on my foot but it was clear so Johnson was hydrated..." Added Coach Golden

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 15s16 seconds ago

Golden: "They gave us a lot of things we hadn't seen before," speaking of Georgia Tech offense.

lmao

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 6m6 minutes ago

Golden: "They gave us a lot of things we hadn't seen before," speaking of Georgia Tech offense.

NO... NO NO NONONONONO i can not read this any more! Off with his head!

This **** always trying to flip ****. He's a used car salesman for real.

Advertisement
Pathetic really. Every loss he trots out some meaningless miniscule facts to obscure the obvious. Must weigh heavy around the neck.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_u7VGiMO0U[/video]

Advertisement
202.jpg

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 6m6 minutes ago

NO... NO NO NONONONONO i can not read this any more! Off with his head!

A guy running up the middle?

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 37s37 seconds ago

Golden: "It’s early in the season. We can’t sit around and sulk. … We’ve got to get better, starting with me.”
Expand

HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON MANE

Golden clearly only had 3 years of excuses in his ****nal. He probably thought it would last him a little longer.

What a complete train wreck of a football coach.

He had his eye on that PSU job and thought he could parachute out of here and into that cushy gig for a few years to keep the jig going for him and his boy. Parachute doesnt open and we get what we have gotten. The conman being bought out in the light for all to see.

Advertisement
Back