Golden conference call hilarity

UM is flat out a racist institution if they continue to employ this white windbag, who embarrassed UM by disappearing and begging for the ped state job, when they fired Shannon, a UM man and hometown hero, for fielding a better product.

Advertisement
dYNV3uP.jpg

UM is flat out a racist institution if they continue to employ this white windbag, who embarrassed UM by disappearing and begging for the ped state job, when they fired Shannon, a UM man and hometown hero, for fielding a better product.

Yep. I can no longer support UM if they're willing to keep Golden after this year.

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 6m6 minutes ago

Golden: "They gave us a lot of things we hadn't seen before," speaking of Georgia Tech offense.

NO... NO NO NONONONONO i can not read this any more! Off with his head!

Like FB dives? This ****job really thinks we're that dumb or not paying attention. **** this ****head, piece of ****.

My man...

Advertisement
By the way, that's about the tenth time Albortion has busted out the "they showed us stuff we have never seen" rap after a game. Even if that's true (and if it is it should be a fireable offense for a major college Corch), you mean to tell me they couldn't adjust and adapt at any point during that painful game?

Advertisement
Notice they can't coach. Happens the same way every game. Go into half time tied or small lead. Completely embarrassed in the second half after the other team sniff what they are doing. No adjustments no change. U come out and have them March down the field like that. ******. My anger towards them is over. It's like when u leaving your spouse and u gave up caring or salvaging anything. Just get them out, any means I don't care.

Advertisement
Such a con artist. Hey guys, don't mind our 3-3 record here in year 4, the important thing is that we held GT to the lowest point total ever since I've been here.

That's all that matters.

lolz

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 29s29 seconds ago
Golden: "That's the least point total they've had on us in three years. We didn't score and didn't get off the field on third down."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 26s26 seconds ago
Golden on third downs: "We failed. We absolutely did not execute."

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 2m2 minutes ago
Golden: "We look at it all every week...GT ran for more yards last year and we won."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 3m3 minutes ago
Golden: "I'm trying to keep this in perspective."

**** YOUR PERSPECTIVE

Blake, just put this guy out of his mediocre misery.

This ************ Folden must be part of a conspiracy - sent here by Pedo State to destroy Canes football. For the love of all things holy, send this ****face back to the land of black tennis shoes, participation trophies, alma mater songs and bottle cap glasses and send in the thugs with their 202 penalty yards and midnight **** you crank calls.

i_can_believable_tee_shirts-rba1db19211ab48878662d6271994b93c_va6lr_512.jpg

By the way, that's about the tenth time Albortion has busted out the "they showed us stuff we have never seen" rap after a game. Even if that's true (and if it is it should be a fireable offense for a major college Corch), you mean to tell me they couldn't adjust and adapt at any point during that painful game?[/QUOTE

Yep cause most teams save the new stuff for bland, vanilla, passive teams.

The fact that this man has is doing everything he can to save the defense is what ****es me off. It's like dude.man the **** up and change this ****. "That's the least points they scored on us" ***** that's what there offense is made to do score and run the clock out. They got a good leauge and ran the clock out. You dumbass . He sounds so dumb..my goodness!!! Why is he still here!?

Advertisement
Back