Golden conference call hilarity

I can't even formulate enough words to describe the amount of hate I have right now for this man. **** him. Please remove yourself

Advertisement
He has a losers mentality.

Best way to play them is to let them walk down the field and put no pressure on their Offense

I actually am starting to think he's purposely sabotaging the program. He has to be doing this on purpose.

Advertisement
lolz

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 29s29 seconds ago
Golden: "That's the least point total they've had on us in three years. We didn't score and didn't get off the field on third down."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 26s26 seconds ago
Golden on third downs: "We failed. We absolutely did not execute."

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 2m2 minutes ago
Golden: "We look at it all every week...GT ran for more yards last year and we won."

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 3m3 minutes ago
Golden: "I'm trying to keep this in perspective."

**** YOUR PERSPECTIVE

Blake, just put this guy out of his mediocre misery.

Quote 1 and 3 are straight insulting. Dude is just ****** with us at his point, no way in **** he could say that with a straight face on........

lolz

Golden: "That's the least point total they've had on us in three years. We didn't score and didn't get off the field on third down."

Golden: "We look at it all every week...GT ran for more yards last year and we won."

**** YOUR PERSPECTIVE

I'm really begin to believe he is mentally retarded. Like high functioning autism kids. He looks normal and is an exceptional speaker. But he must retreat into the deep recesses of his demented mind to cope with the sh*t storm that is going on around him. He cannot be this brain dead. After 4 years on the job, the team just as bad, if not worse. And all he has to say is "keep this in perspective?"

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz

Golden said he wants to keep this in perspective, notes Georgia Tech's point total was fewest it has scored against Miami in three years.

He really said that. Oh my lord I can't take it anymore.

Fck how much they scored....they had the ball the whole fcking game, you fcking idiot!!!

Advertisement
lolz

**** YOUR PERSPECTIVE

I'm really begin to believe he is mentally retarded. Like high functioning autism kids. He looks normal and is an exceptional speaker. But he must retreat into the deep recesses of his demented mind to cope with the sh*t storm that is going on around him. He cannot be this brain dead. After 4 years on the job, the team just as bad, if not worse. And all he has to say is "keep this in perspective?"

The problem is "the perspective" is that he's, what, 1-17 against top25 teams on the road.....

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz

Golden said he wants to keep this in perspective, notes Georgia Tech's point total was fewest it has scored against Miami in three years.

He really said that. Oh my lord I can't take it anymore.

Fck how much they scored....they had the ball the whole fcking game, you fcking idiot!!!

Yeah, if it was cricket where you keep hitting until you make an out, GT would still be batting. Christ. They only needed the ball once a quarter.

Some prominent people are not happy. So therefore, for the first time this season, I don't believe ANYONE is completely safe now at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
BS.jpg

I know the BOT see the press conferences this *** clown gives he really is insulting the whole miami tradition,fan base,former players and most important the administration because he think they can't do nothing because they give him the contract extension but we see it alot in sports whenever a coach is careless with his mouth he always get fired the question for me is when will they pull the plug not will they all the pressure the fans are putting on the school and the local media now we need the national media to jump on we need everybody we can get to jump on the #FatALMUSTGO band wagon and please fly that **** banner i hope that sign will be HUGE because it will be seen on Sports Center after the game which will bring the national attention more...

It's like having a father that favors your alcoholic drug addicted brother.
And no matter what your brother does it's somehow your fault.

Advertisement
Back