GIVE IT UP FOR RHETT LASHLEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give it up to the players. They haven't been taught how to tackle and are never placed in the right positions but;

They got fight in them.
Ok Manny sucks a bag of ****s but the not tackling part is on their Middle and High School Coaches. My 10u team tackles better than the canes.

Advertisement
Ok Manny sucks a bag of ****s but the not tackling part is on their Middle and High School Coaches. My 10u team tackles better than the canes.
Tackling is part of fundamentals, like catching, blocking, etc.

You have to work on fundamentals continuously and regularly or they start to fall apart. Even professionals work on these every week. You don’t just teach someone how to tackle and then forget about it for the rest of his life.

Allowing this to continue over multiple seasons without even trying to work on it is pathetic. Allowing your team to be completely undiscipline and lacking fundamentals is the coach’s fault.

Tackling is part of fundamentals, like catching, blocking, etc.

You have to work on fundamentals continuously and regularly or they start to fall apart. Even professionals work on these every week. You don’t just teach someone how to tackle and then forget about it for the rest of his life.

Allowing this to continue over multiple seasons without even trying to work on it is pathetic. Allowing your team to be completely undiscipline and lacking fundamentals is the coach’s fault.
Ohh I agree it is a diminishing skill over time but you never forget to break down, attack the hips, wrap, and drive thru. It is like these players have never been taught to do that.

Gonna be extra fun if this staff is still here for the Pitt game. Whipple gonna look like the second coming of Bill Walsh in comparison to Lashlee.
I believe Whipple was the OC here when we had like 80 yards passing against Marshall with Kirby Freeman as QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you guys really wanted something to complain about you'd point out not only was it play action. But it also was called for a shallow crossing route over the middle of the field when the defense that whole drive was in double stunt and shooting the gap. He literally threw it the only place that shouldn't have been a thought. Kick the ****** field goal and go ot with momentum...
This entire staff is a cavalcade of imbeciles. I literally couldn't believe the play call. Literally could not believe my eyes. This is a coach who is paid 1million a year to be the offensive coordinator and that's what this boob comes up with on 3rd and 4 from the 15 with 17 seconds left and no timeouts? From now on UM should require a basic IQ test as a condition of employment. I mean fack me bro! Que Pedaso De Animal! Que Bestia!

This entire staff is a cavalcade of imbeciles. I literally couldn't believe the play call. Literally could not believe my eyes. This is a coach who is paid 1million a year to be the offensive coordinator and that's what this boob comes up with on 3rd and 4 from the 15 with 17 seconds left and no timeouts? From now on UM should require a basic IQ test as a condition of employment. I mean fack me bro! Que Pedaso De Animal! Que Bestia!
Where would this staff rank in college football? Serious question. I don't see many teams execute as poorly as us. Teams that do look as bad can attribute most of that to a total lack of talent.

Where would this staff rank in college football? Serious question. I don't see many teams execute as poorly as us. Teams that do look as bad can attribute most of that to a total lack of talent.
Great question. Seriously considering the talent level to performance ratio it would have to be near the bottom of FBS. Don't let anyone tell you we don't have talent on this team because we do. We may not have any draft eligible high draft picks but this team has talent.

In what universe does a guy like Will Mallory play like he is mentally checked out when it should be his money year? Sure I put a lot of that on the young man himself but my gut tells me that this staff has **** the bed when it comes to both developing and properly utilizing the talent at hand. Make no mistake had Mallory gone to ISU to play for Matt Campbell he wouldn't look like this now. This staff is beyond bad. This is pure amateur hour in Coral Gables from the Goofy Beta President to the nerdy fan boy we call the head coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great question. Seriously considering the talent level to performance ratio it would have to be near the bottom of FBS. Don't let anyone tell you we don't have talent on this team because we do. We may not have any draft eligible high draft picks but this team has talent.

In what universe does a guy like Will Mallory play like he is mentally checked out when it should be his money year? Sure I put a lot of that on the young man himself but my gut tells me that this staff has **** the bed when it comes to both developing and properly utilizing the talent at hand. Make no mistake had Mallory gone to ISU to play for Matt Campbell he wouldn't look like this now. This staff is beyond bad. This is pure amateur hour in Coral Gables from the Goofy Beta President to the nerdy fan boy we call the head coach.
Mallory has been *** under three ocs. He’s just ***

Mallory has been *** under three ocs. He’s just ***
The guy is *** because he has been under a Clown Show staff his whole time at UM. He was a tremendous prospect and he has gotten worse every year it seems. A clear sign of bad coaching. Sure I could have picked a better example but there is no reason for the regression in his play. Dude should be catching 4 passes a game.

Last year it was more up tempo, this year it looks to be in slow mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back