GIVE IT UP FOR RHETT LASHLEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetja

UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎
What an absolute disaster this guy is when under the microscope. That 4th down play earlier in the fourth to Harley was a bull****, one read and done call when our OL had been playing amazingly all game long. It was the one play he could've called that wouldn't work.

AND THEN THAT FINAL 3RD DOWN PLAY WILL LIVE IN INFAMY. WHY ARE WE RUNNING A PA PASS WITH 18 SECONDS LEFT AND NO TIME OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNC HAD BEEN SELLING OUT THE ENTIRE FINAL HALF OF THAT DRIVE WITH THE BLITZ AND WE DECIDE TO WASTE PRECIOUS SECONDS ON PLAY ACTION!!!!!!

AND 11 WAS THE ONLY RECEIVER IN THAT ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIELD!!!!! GIVE TVD OPTIONS YOU ******* DIP****!!!!!!

I actually wanted to win that game and Lashlee the ******* mong ruined it completely. Fvck you Lashlee and go back to the sticks where you came from.

Advertisement
What an absolute disaster this guy is when under the microscope. That 4th down play earlier in the fourth to Harley was a bull****, one read and done call when our OL had been playing amazingly all game long. It was the one play he could've called that wouldn't work.

AND THEN THAT FINAL 3RD DOWN PLAY WILL LIVE IN INFAMY. WHY ARE WE RUNNING A PA PASS WITH 18 SECONDS LEFT AND NO TIME OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNC HAD BEEN SELLING OUT THE ENTIRE FINAL HALF OF THAT DRIVE WITH THE BLITZ AND WE DECIDE TO WASTE PRECIOUS SECONDS ON PLAY ACTION!!!!!!

AND 11 WAS THE ONLY RECEIVER IN THAT ENTIRE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FIELD!!!!! GIVE TVD OPTIONS YOU ******* DIP****!!!!!!

I actually wanted to win that game and Lashlee the ******* mong ruined it completely. Fvck you Lashlee and go back to the sticks where you came from.
Yeah that play action was insane. I couldn't believe it.

Advertisement

**** you MAD mad 😡
But I agree, that last play was horrendous!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Play action is probably why the ball was tipped. Without it the DL probably doesn't get there in time

We have no useful route combos to get guys open for simple 5 yard outs for first down. TVD can make that throw easy.
That pass to Harley (don’t remember whether it was 3rd or 4th down) where he did a hitch was a terrible play. You don’t fake the hand off and drop back. You fake the hand off and sling it all in one motion. By the time TVD faked the hand off, took a step back n threw it, the defender was all ready there.

Malzhan figured him out.

Advertisement
That pass to Harley (don’t remember whether it was 3rd or 4th down) where he did a hitch was a terrible play. You don’t fake the hand off and drop back. You fake the hand off and sling it all in one motion. By the time TVD faked the hand off, took a step back n threw it, the defender was all ready there.
Agreed. Terrible play call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back