GIVE IT UP FOR RHETT LASHLEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every pressure situation we've been in during Lashlee's time here has been a disaster. Guy probably has a panic attack when putting his credit card back in his wallet when there's a long line behind him.

The fake innovator, young hot shot coordinator has been found out and is yet another YMCA coach after his time here is done. D'No, I hope you've still got those YMCA connects!!

Advertisement
Every pressure situation we've been in during Lashlee's time here has been a disaster. Guy probably has a panic attack when putting his credit card back in his wallet when there's a long line behind him.

The fake innovator, young hot shot coordinator has been found out and is yet another YMCA coach after his time here is done. D'No, I hope you've still got those YMCA connects!!
In small defense of Lashlee....

Our Canes did score a respectable 35 pts on O yesterday.

L isn't on O this time.

Advertisement
Lashlee is a funny one - came in here with big ideas and an interesting, frankenstein, playbook ("the best bits of the Malzahn offence and the Dykes offence!").

Two years in I still don't know what our identity is. Are we a spread tempo team? Occasionally. Can we run the ball? Not consistently. Can we pass? Sort of.

He'll land another OC job somewhere because he's charismatic and will be able to blame this loss on "well, it was Miami", but man... he's been a huge disappointment.

finessed Manny and this administration out of over a mil a season for two years. Dude so bad got his kids asking why you run that run play to the middle so much. Innovative spread guy that runs the most basic run blocking and route combinations I’ve ever seen. Scheme so garbage he has to go uptempo for it to be half way effective.
Excuse making mf’er oh we practiced for them to run an odd man front and they ran an even man front and confused the blocking scheme. Like the week before or last season you never faced an odd man front. Two wideouts over 6-2 in single coverage in the red zone, oh let’s run up the middle or throw to the 6-5 TE that can’t catch. Run to the outside 15 yard gain. Next play up the middle 3 yard loss. Dude is garbage

Advertisement
Everybody in the world new we wasn’t running the ball , we had zero timeouts and they were playing the pass. Play action was awful , we needed that split second
If you guys really wanted something to complain about you'd point out not only was it play action. But it also was called for a shallow crossing route over the middle of the field when the defense that whole drive was in double stunt and shooting the gap. He literally threw it the only place that shouldn't have been a thought. Kick the ****** field goal and go ot with momentum...

Y’all ran eons outa town for your beloved spread… lol **** the spread. Where’s Paul Johnson these days? 😭😭😭

Lashlee is a funny one - came in here with big ideas and an interesting, frankenstein, playbook ("the best bits of the Malzahn offence and the Dykes offence!").

Two years in I still don't know what our identity is. Are we a spread tempo team? Occasionally. Can we run the ball? Not consistently. Can we pass? Sort of.

He'll land another OC job somewhere because he's charismatic and will be able to blame this loss on "well, it was Miami", but man... he's been a huge disappointment.
The identity is Miami is an awful OL.

No gimmick, no scheme, no single player can fix that.

Y’all ran eons outa town for your beloved spread… lol **** the spread. Where’s Paul Johnson these days? 😭😭😭
Reaction Middle Finger GIF

peter dinklage middle finger GIF

Advertisement
Lash called a good game. The loss is on the HC as it started by wasting the last timeout when it dod not need. The final 3rd was on the players wasting 20 secs

If you guys really wanted something to complain about you'd point out not only was it play action. But it also was called for a shallow crossing route over the middle of the field when the defense that whole drive was in double stunt and shooting the gap. He literally threw it the only place that shouldn't have been a thought. Kick the ****** field goal and go ot with momentum...
You crazy! Manny gotta play to win! (sarcasm on)

Seriously I was thinking that same thing, why are you even throwing there. The receiver he wanted was bracketed and would have had to make a herculean run after the catch to not run out of time. TVD is making freshman mistakes.

I do take one or 2 shots in the end zone time permitting. You're on the road in a full stadium you've got to try and get the win in this instance.

Advertisement
Lash called a good game. The loss is on the HC as it started by wasting the last timeout when it dod not need. The final 3rd was on the players wasting 20 secs

12 yards in the first quarter

dudes been garbage for years

he's terrible, and I hate the spread offense too

12 yards in the first quarter

dudes been garbage for years

he's terrible, and I hate the spread offense too
Not arguing he is good, but TVD was atrocious in the first half. I mean the first drive he missed two of two open plays passing; the two early INTs were totally on him. The first one the route and play may have been terrible, but he couldn’t have been worse if he just handed the ball to a defender.

The one before half was also a bad, it can’t happen play, not unlike the end of the game.

Tough to overcome the combination of coaching and lack of execution right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back