Gilbert Frierson

Advertisement
There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

Advertisement
Bylaw IV Subsection .003 states

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

You left out the part where I'm the ref of the mat drills.

Special Assistant to the Traveling Secretary Frierson has a lot of work to do if he wants to earn the Ambassador's trust.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

My apologies, sir. The intern must have provided me with the abridged version of the bylaws

Advertisement

Is this a punishment or a blessing?

You left out the part where visiting the Turds/Free Shoes campus can only be redeemed by Throwing up the U on your visit and posting it all over twitter.

I've already relieved him of his Ambassador title and handed it over to Ambassador Lingard.

Gill has been reassigned. He can rest easy on his next trip to Gainesville or Tallahassee.

If he resubmits his resume (with a respectable cover letter) I'd consider him for duties at the consulate. He gets those get-out-of-jail-free license plates but Ambassador Lingered gets the prestige and the access to Colombian and Eastern European prostitutes.

Advertisement
[TWEET]831326695936364545[/TWEET]

Everything is a coded message. Cyphers on cyphers on cyphers.

My apologies, sir. The intern must have provided me with the abridged version of the bylaws

Well if you stopped banging her as she looked it up, she might've been able to get the correct version

Nothin worse than a bunch of grown men trying up funny and failing hard.

Advertisement

You left out the part where visiting the Turds/Free Shoes campus can only be redeemed by Throwing up the U on your visit and posting it all over twitter.

Miami-commit-Al-Blades-Jr.-throws-up-The-U-during-his-visit-to-Florida-State.jpg

There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

Shaq's cover was blown...
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Advertisement
Back