Gilbert Frierson

Advertisement
Bylaw IV Subsection .003 states

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

You left out the part where I'm the ref of the mat drills.

Is this a punishment or a blessing?

It depends on who loses

Everybody wins.

After visiting Gainesville last weekend, he is currently on Miami campus right now with Trajan Bandy and Amari Carter.

He also posted a Snapchat on campus with the caption "Back Home".

At least give credit to my man [MENTION=4940]Burr[/MENTION] for the scoop.

Advertisement
There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

Shaq's cover was blown...
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Yeah, but I bet no one was gone tell him **** tho..

'Excu, uhm excuse me, sir, um Mr. Quartermann? You uh, you cant uhm, be here, uh with that shirt. You know what, you can stay, this job aint worth getting my *** kicked.'

There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

'Excu, uhm excuse me, sir, um Mr. Quartermann? You uh, you cant uhm, be here, uh with that shirt. You know what, you can stay, this job aint worth getting my *** kicked.'

love the sh*t grin. from this picture alone, you can tell he is a savage.

Can't believe you guys down on a long time committed partial legacy Cane. All these top kids take visits. We don't like it but they all do. Both our recent commitments both visited the lizards. Gilbert is more an ambassador for locals. Not all kids have personalities to engage recruits. Donaldson even said he didn't really recruit kids and he took visits to enemy territory. Gilbert has been a long time commitment so we need to stop tripping on this stud. Capice

Can't believe you guys down on a long time committed partial legacy Cane. All these top kids take visits. We don't like it but they all do. Both our recent commitments both visited the lizards. Gilbert is more an ambassador for locals. Not all kids have personalities to engage recruits. Donaldson even said he didn't really recruit kids and he took visits to enemy territory. Gilbert has been a long time commitment so we need to stop tripping on this stud. Capice

Ambassador Lingawwd Shut it down and said he wont take visits cuzz he takes his ambassadorship serious.

You cant be an ambassador and then be pictured head to toe in Gator Gear.

Advertisement

love the sh*t grin. from this picture alone, you can tell he is a savage.

The look on his face is worth a million dollars. It says, "yeah, I'm a Cane, it's amusing, and you can't do anything about it."

This is how savages act.

Bylaw IV Subsection .003 states

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

You left out the part where I'm the ref of the mat drills.

Is this a punishment or a blessing?

It depends on who loses

Everybody wins.

The best part about mat drills

Ambassador Lingawwd Shut it down and said he wont take visits cuzz he takes his ambassadorship serious.

You cant be an ambassador and then be pictured head to toe in Gator Gear.

Head to toe in lizard gear! Now that's just nasty! Nothing a lysol scrub down can't handle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back