Gilbert Frierson

Bylaw IV Subsection .003 states

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

You left out the part where visiting the Turds/Free Shoes campus can only be redeemed by Throwing up the U on your visit and posting it all over twitter.

proxy.php

Pretty clear picture considering you took it from Hawaii.

My man!

Advertisement
There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

Shaq's cover was blown...
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Amazing

Advertisement

"No ambassador shall partake in any **** or Free Shoes related activities for the length of their ambassadorship. Any such participation shall result in the temporary removal and/or the permanent relinquishment of ambassador duties, effective immediately. Failure to abide by these bylaws set herein are punishable by law in the form of mat drills with DannyBoyCane ("DBC") at the Y at a time of his choosing."

You left out the part where I'm the ref of the mat drills.

Is this a punishment or a blessing?

It depends on who loses

Advertisement

My apologies, sir. The intern must have provided me with the abridged version of the bylaws

Well if you stopped banging her as she looked it up, she might've been able to get the correct version

i can't be held accountable for my actions after business hours

Advertisement
After visiting Gainesville last weekend, he is currently on Miami campus right now with Trajan Bandy and Amari Carter.

He also posted a Snapchat on campus with the caption "Back Home".

don't know how people can honestly choose UF over miami right now with the direction of this program. henderson and edwards will regret it, hopefully we can hold onto this stellar 2018 class

Simply put, they think they're the difference at that age. You gotta remember, you were indestructible and could conquer the world then, never thinking you wouldn't do what you set your mind to.

There are so many things we aren't seeing. Gil is deep in the game of shadows. Elite espionage skillset. Wait for fires in Gainesville during Junior Day, purely as a demonstration of Richt's power and reach.

If his cover is blown expect UF will scramble and appear to pull his offer. Mods delete this message.

Shaq's cover was blown...
shaquille-quarterman-florida.jpg

Yeah, but I bet no one was gone tell him **** tho..

Of course you are, crank watching and evaluating and analyzing the growth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back