Gilbert Frierson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Out of all the DBs I think Frierson is the one who will look like a freak after a year with Felder. He has that frame and body type. I am not sure what is speed is though. Lets remember, Jamal Carter was also running back punts for TDs in HS too so.....But that is still an athletic feat in itself if Frierson is returning punts.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Is he fast? Most people who have seen him say he is slow.

Because, yeah, guys that score a bunch of ST TDs in Dade county football are so slow

Shut up bîtch. Yearby put up numbers in dade and he **** sure wasnt fast. I asked the question because people have said he doesnt have the long speed to play cb.

you can say the samething without the "Shut up " part.

Peace be with you

Advertisement

Because, yeah, guys that score a bunch of ST TDs in Dade county football are so slow

Shut up bîtch. Yearby put up numbers in dade and he **** sure wasnt fast. I asked the question because people have said he doesnt have the long speed to play cb.

It's a legit question. I asked about his speed along time ago. Same with Ivey. Doesn't mean you think the guy sucks.

Explosive db

It's a legit question. I asked about his speed along time ago. Same with Ivey. Doesn't mean you think the guy sucks.

I've seen them both in action... if I had to choose one it would be Ivey. Hope they both sign with the Canes! Believe GF will be a safety, Ivey a corner.

Advertisement

Who has said that?

Other than your dumb, trolling *** of course

Bîtch eat a dîck. Plenty of people has said he doesn't have the speed for cb. That's why i asked the question püssy.
I don't see him as a CB. Based on his build already, he's going to be a really big kid.

Explosive db

Who has said that?

Other than your dumb, trolling *** of course

Bîtch eat a dîck. Plenty of people has said he doesn't have the speed for cb. That's why i asked the question püssy.
I don't see him as a CB. Based on his build already, he's going to be a really big kid.

Bobby Bowden would take one look at his gums and make him the center piece of his class.

I see homie growing into an rangy, vascular OLB

What is it, your period? You got all ****y and high pitched because I pointed out he's scored a bunch of ST TD's?

Explosive db

What is it, your period? You got all ****y and high pitched because I pointed out he's scored a bunch of ST TD's?

I dont like your punk ***. You aint got to comment on shît i say.

Advertisement
Back