Gilbert Frierson

Is he fast? Most people who have seen him say he is slow.

Because, yeah, guys that score a bunch of ST TDs in Dade county football are so slow

Shut up bîtch. Yearby put up numbers in dade and he **** sure wasnt fast. I asked the question because people have said he doesnt have the long speed to play cb.

What is it, your period? You got all ****y and high pitched because I pointed out he's scored a bunch of ST TD's?

I dont like your punk ***. You aint got to comment on shît i say.

LOL. I'm going to comment on every single one of your posts, if I can remember to, just to laugh at you getting all flustered and ****y like some chick.

Advertisement
Because, yeah, guys that score a bunch of ST TDs in Dade county football are so slow

Shut up bîtch. Yearby put up numbers in dade and he **** sure wasnt fast. I asked the question because people have said he doesnt have the long speed to play cb.

What is it, your period? You got all ****y and high pitched because I pointed out he's scored a bunch of ST TD's?

LOL. I'm going to comment on every single one of your posts, if I can remember to, just to laugh at you getting all flustered and ****y like some chick.

You aint flustering shît. Thats your g@y *** if you want to sit around and wait for another grown *** man to post.

You aint flustering shît. Thats your g@y *** if you want to sit around and wait for another grown *** man to post.

Well you do sound a little flustered

Another kickreturn for a touchdown. It’s just what he does. Looks fast on that one too[TWEET]916820952335486977[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gilbert is a STUD and anybody saying otherwise doesn't know talent. Gilbert, Jobe, Ivey and Blades gives us four 6' + DB's with speed and aggression. Missing on henderson last year hurt, lets just be honest, his speed would have helped shore his unit up.

I'm startin to like this cat. Dynamic defensive players like this is what Miami needs. Defensive guys who also have an offensive aptitude to them. Players like antrel rolle, Sean Taylor, Ed reed, Daryl Williams, Bennie blades, dj Williams, Roger Macintosh etc

Last edited:
Gilbert is a STUD and anybody saying otherwise doesn't know talent. Gilbert, Jobe, Ivey and Blades gives us four 6' + DB's with speed and aggression. Missing on henderson last year hurt, lets just be honest, his speed would have helped shore his unit up.

I think we get Tyson and lose Jobe imo

Advertisement

I think we get Tyson and lose Jobe imo

We get both. Take it to the bank

Advertisement
Kid looks like a monster out there. Thought he lacked that top level speed in his earlier highlights. Didn’t think he was slow but just not that fast. These senior year highlights though, kid looks like future All American. Kid looks big enough to play in the box if asked to, beast.

Advertisement
Back